5 Boxes of AFL All Star Figurines

Im not a follower of afl..so when a mate told me about these i thought...ye right..how sad.
And then i spotted them...gotta say there excellent.
Ide be keen on a few gold eagles or dockers if you get them matie!!

Not a great pic, but you get the idea.......

sel_figures2.jpg

you mean its random? You don't get to choose who you buy? That's ridiculous.

It is the same as buying packs/boxes of cards really. You get what you get and if needed, you fill your sets by going to boards like this or eBay.

Im not a follower of afl..so when a mate told me about these i thought...ye right..how sad.
And then i spotted them...gotta say there excellent.
Ide be keen on a few gold eagles or dockers if you get them matie!!

I may be able to help you out there Steve :D

I went to Cardzone oday i bought 4 unopened, gave 3 to the kids who received a Shagga gold and then of course decided to break it. You can however buy the figures of choice from the Zone at the same price

I went to Cardzone oday i bought 4 unopened, gave 3 to the kids who received a Shagga gold and then of course decided to break it. You can however buy the figures of choice from the Zone at the same price

Wow that's interesting. At the AFL store I go to they have opened ones but the prices are different. I had to pay more for an Adam McPhee One than for Jonothan Brown :rolleyes:

Wow that's interesting. At the AFL store I go to they have opened ones but the prices are different. I had to pay more for an Adam McPhee One than for Jonothan Brown :rolleyes:

I'm clearly a Bomber fan, and even I would find that McPhee costing more then Brown would be stretching to put it mildly!! Wonder why it was priced like that?

Back
Top Bottom