4 X Box Breaks - NT Case Group Break - Cherry Pick Ups

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
Hey all,

Been away for a bit organising the new house and working heaps to pay it off....haha

But thought id bust a few boxes last week and pretty happy with the results!

First up two boxes of Timeless Treasures!

BOX 1 -

Evans/Lawson/Jennings Triple RC GU #40/100
19.jpg

Randolph GU #38/100
6.jpg

CASE HIT!!
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar #23/25!!

Front
17.jpg

Back
17a.jpg

BOX 2 -

Stephen Curry - Apprentice RC GU #80/100
12.jpg

DaJuan Summers Rookie Recruits Auto #122/299
11.jpg

And my best hit of the night!!
From the Thunder!! Not Durant.... But Still very nice!!
James Harden Rookie Recruits Autograph TRUE 1/1!!

Front
18.jpg

Back
18a.jpg

Up next i busted a couple of boxes of Sweet Shot as always they are hit and miss but got a couple of reasonable RC autos..... Here are the two boxes in no certain order......
10.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Also got a Lowry & Garbageman Acetate Dual Signatures #/15 Redemption that has expired..... :yellow:

Onto the National Treasures Case break.......
I Had two teams The nuggets and the Suns and didnt do too badly compared to some people who had 4 teams and didnt get a real hit......

Earl Clark Rookie Auto Patch GOLD #8/25
21.jpg

Steve Nash Colossal GU #16/25 (might be the patch version not sure but all one colour)
16.jpg

The rest of the cards below are a few from Team Cherrys box breaks and Some freebies from G-man! Cheers Bro!

22.jpg

20.jpg

14.jpg

think i have put this one up before but its still for sale if anyone is interested?
15.jpg

2.jpg

Thank for looking...... All cards are up FS

Going to put some funds into breaking some more panini stuff loving it right now!

Cheers

brad

wow nice hit on the Harden 1/1. Nice looking Clark Gold RC too, that should fetch you a few bucks yeah?

That Kareem is a beauty and that Earl Clark is a nice looking card. Harden is the pick of the bunch. An acetate dual would have been nice - maybe send it in anyway!

Back
Top Bottom