4 HUGE Cards For My Collection. 2 Grant Hill 1/1's. Mayo Tag 1/1. Rodman Auto 10/10.

Re: 4 HUGE Cards For My Collection. 2 Grant Hill 1/1's. Mayo Tag 1/1. Rodman Auto 10/

Unhealthy obsession ? Hey now, lets slip the pin back Into the grenade on that one. :lol: ... I'm collecting sports history ! Some tags are just beautiful and call my name. That card belongs In a true Grant Hill collection ! lol ... Obviously Maso's decision. But man I'd appreciate the sh*t out of that card. If you could even cut the Grant Hill corner off for me ... that's all I want man ! lol (you know i'll pay good money for it !) ... Thanks for the words though Hairy. I appreciate It. My next mailday will be 2 cards (probably), but historic ! ... A week or two probably. Everybody write It down on your calendars. Get ready ! :thumbsup:

Re: 4 HUGE Cards For My Collection. 2 Grant Hill 1/1's. Mayo Tag 1/1. Rodman Auto 10/

wow man, sensational cards... gotta say that rodman is my fav - jsy numbered and all

Congrats on a Sexy Mayo! LMK if you ever want to move it.

Was wondering who won that Mayo NT Bear Claw, Congrats!!!!!!

Was wondering who won that Mayo NT Bear Claw, Congrats!!!!!!

- Yes It was me :whistle: ... you obviously have some very nice oj mayo cards yourself ! love that topps 1/1 at the bottom middle of your pic !

Wow the claw patch and the hill 1/1 auto just a lighting strike to my tiny little mind. Just awwwwesome!!! Great work for the PC

Fixed it up for you :lol:

Hilarious guys. :lol:

---------- Post added 05-09-2011 at 10:43 AM ----------

Fixed it up for you :lol:

---------- Post added 05-09-2011 at 09:32 AM ----------

haha nice cards too by the way.. always quality pick ups from you!!

Thanks Arthy I appreciate that man ! I strive for quality ! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 05-09-2011 at 10:45 AM ----------

Wow the claw patch and the hill 1/1 auto just a lighting strike to my tiny little mind. Just awwwwesome!!! Great work for the PC

Thanks for the words man ! Waiting on 2 beautiful cards to arrive now ! :kick:

Great post and amazing additions to your collection mate! Really appreciate the Worm vid too, brings back lots of memories...
I really wish I could take your approach to collecting QUALITY always >>> QUANTITY! Unfortunately I'm a gambling man at heart :(
Best of luck with the PC and looking forward to your next mailday

Pure quality from start to finish.......love teh on card autos but the claw tag is ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom