4/10 Star

I am sure it is someone on here but thank alot to the guy that made close to 100 teams for taking away all the fun of playing!!! This week pretty much every card was won by the same player.

I have no problem with people having multiple teams but i think it has been taken way to far. I had danger, beams, mitchell, merret, docherty, goddard and still sidnt get one

Yeah I've noticed that too.... they must have a heap of teams. I've been getting good scores but haven't won one for a few weeks. I reckon that person has won 50 plus cards already!! On the plus side Team coach emailed me with the following tonight

Hello
All outstanding prize cards from early rounds were posted late last week so you should be receiving it soon.
Regards,
Teamcoach

Hello
We are sending them out weekly from now on, however, we had a delay in receiving the prizes for sending initially.
We apologise for this delay.
Regards,
Teamcoach

Hi All

I've lost track of weeks.. has the round gone by been updated yet? Still seeing Round 13.

Greene a big out for a lot of teams tonight.... scores just got a little lower overall

Back
Top Bottom