4/10 Star

rhinks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
eBay User
rhinks
Terrible week for me this week. Too many low scores.

Top score 815 in 10 star and no chance in 4 star

Came 6th on 10 Star this week with 946, first prize card this year (besides the album).

big week.. not sure I'll get anything. Top score 905... fingers crossed. How were others scores?

nope... still waiting... it's been longer than the 21 days as advertised on the website

Thanks mate.
Ok its been 7 rounds already i am hoping that people already starting to received their prizecards in the mail and i am one of those people who hasnt. Can anyone confirm ifthey have received any of theirs yet?
Thanks in advance

I just one a prize in 4 star. I was using my apple iphone device to choose which prize card I wanted. Have 1 question. When it asked for my address it says enter once you have entered your info. After I pushed enter on my apple iphone nothing happened apart from a flashing circle at the top of the screen. I pushed enter probably a dozen times and each time all that happened was a flashing circle. I'm not sure if Teamcoach got my address details.

Still haven't got any delivered yet. I've emailed Teamcoach and they won't even tell me if they've been sent which I'm pretty sure they haven't

open a new window of the same site without closing the previous one, you should already be logged in the Teamcoach app. Then check your WON prizecard, if the card you currently selected is there then it is safe to say it went through.
prizecard.jpg

open a new window of the same site without closing the previous one, you should already be logged in the Teamcoach app. Then check your WON prizecard, if the card you currently selected is there then it is safe to say it went through.
prizecard.jpg
Yeah mine has the same picture as the one you just pictured. Thanks,
I also sent them a message with my address just to be safe. Thanks for the help mate.

Back
Top Bottom