4 & 10 STAR

rhinks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
eBay User
rhinks
How did everyone go this week? Although there are plenty of prize cards floating around I still wanted to play the games.

Tough week with only a few players and some guns having down weeks. Not sure what will be good enough this week

4 Star - 337
10 Star - 838

Realistically can't even look at the rankings, tiny
Does say I've won a prizecard but no idea what score I've gotten, 10 star on main and 4 star on sub

Dunno why it's not letting me edit my post or set a DP,
4 star on sub account had guthrie 65 heppell 107 goldstein 134 nriewoldt 92 398
i think teamcoach let you change teams around before sat 1:45 because my team wouldn't of made top 20 then
Had hurn 39(switch to yarran 63) malceski 51 hodge 92 lewis 97 shuey 93 fyfe 106 treloar 69 (gibbs 103) elliot 61 (kennedy 123) walker 89 franklin 100
so originally had 797 but after friday night changes 917

Realistically can't even look at the rankings, tiny
Does say I've won a prizecard but no idea what score I've gotten, 10 star on main and 4 star on sub

You'd think they'd slapped the website together in 5 minutes given the number of issues it has this year. It is hard to believe it actually opened late with all these problems.

It should tell you on the front page that you've won a prize, not make you go into the prize cards section.

And I can find no way of contacting them, Surely they are aware of the problem but there are no contact details as far as I can see...I have managed to win a couple of prize cards but cannot enter the postage details.....not great given how late they were getting the site up

Nothing yet Daniel but I did fnid the contact link and sent them a message last night so will check when I get home from work this arvo, will keep you posted

Same here I won a card and choose StevieJ and couldn't replace the details for the address, so I sent Teamcoach an email in regards, hopefully I get some reply for this. Cheers

I am just waiting for first prize cards to start arriving to people as I am holding onto hope that prize cards are different than the ones already out haha overly optermistic?? And what did people get on top stats and what margin were u? My closest was 5 but havnt had access to website so unsure of wether I was close enough​

No reply to message sent yesterday, sent it again just to be a pain in the butt. This fiasco seem to be an annual thing with the teamcoach site.
I scored a 0 one one of my picks and finished top 20 in pick 4.

If you go into the top stats page you can see all your scores, reckon you need a 0 to get one this early, I had a score of two with another and was ranked 255

No Reply from team coach but it looks as if they have fixed the issue. There is a flashing indicator when you log in that a prizecard has been won, plus the address details can now be added when selecting the Prize card, so all good for now.

Had not made a selection as didnt want to risk it (I have learnt from previous years :) ) So you may have to contact them if you requested with the Blank details Sorry :(

thats alright, its my first time. Hopefully they reset it so I can select again. cheers

Can now change postal address and select prizecard you want
still can't check what rank you were in 4 and 10 star though

If you click on my profile button at top of page your 4/10 star score and rank appears below your avatar

Some big scores already this week. My 10 Star teams are shot thanks to Bontempelli!! My best so far is in 4 Star is 405 & 328 with Fyfe to come in that one.

Back
Top Bottom