31st October ACPS

as im getting back into collecting after 5 or so years, its my first show! dont know wat to expect or wat to bring with me, anyone got any advice?

btw if you got any dwade auto's FS/FT bring em along!!!!

as im getting back into collecting after 5 or so years, its my first show! dont know wat to expect or wat to bring with me, anyone got any advice?

btw if you got any dwade auto's FS/FT bring em along!!!!

Bring your wantlist, the cards that you have for trade... and plenty of cash for buying boxes and cards from fellow collectors

Man i'd love to go to this but once again i'll be stuck at work. If anyone see's some nice Caron Butlers there pick them up and i'll buy/trade them off you.

sweet see you then tomorrow. ill be there when it opens for about 2-3 hours i think.

pretty pathetic turn out folkes considering past events. think i heard someone say the next one will be at parramatta. looking forward to it though.

Sorry to hear that there wasn't a big turnout. I was planning to go but my wife took sick hence a no show on my part.

I would love to see what everyone picked up form the show!

Not sure why more people didn't show up. This show has been 6 weeks in the making. Thank you to those who came by!

i think the guests are a real crowd getter. i enjoyed myself, just disappointed a few more people didnt make their way out there.

i think the guests are a real crowd getter. i enjoyed myself, just disappointed a few more people didnt make their way out there.

2 out of 3 Sydney card shows in 2010 had NRL guests; this was the only show in the schedule that didn't. That's okay, you can't have guests every show as they charge an arm and a leg to show up and sign stuff for the punters. It was a good day and i am currently uploading videos on youtube for all to see. I will post the links to the videos shortly.

Back
Top Bottom