300 feedback giveaway!!! Kyrie Auto!!!!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
I found it inconceivable that somehow, @kiwi_in_melb managed to convince people to deal with him 300 times, so I am going to do a giveaway to celebrate his 300 feedback too!

All you have to do to enter is copy/paste the quote from this forum that you found the funniest. It can be absolutely anything a meme or vid that has been posted, or any random comment that just made you lose it!

Copy and paste the quoted comment, showing who said it and if possible, a link to the thread in case you need to understand the context to get it!
Or, just scroll through the posting history of Arthy23 and you are bound to find something that makes you laugh!

Will choose a winner by random by the weekend, unless one entry clearly wins, then I will just give the prize to that person!

The winner will receive a genuine Kyrie Irving ON CARD Auto Error card from Panini Private signings! The card has an error where it shows Lenny Wilkins instead of Kyrie, and actually includes Lenny's autograph in the space that Kyrie was meant to sign!

Well clearly this didn't take off! :lol:

I am thinking my delivery was all wrong?? lol

I was seriously doing a giveaway, perhaps I shouldn't have taken cheap shots at Bru! He must be really liked around here!

Actually I found multiple, gotta love Tiphaine - especially in the mailday section!

Oh Yeah Aram is in the place baby ! What a wonderful reception ! Especially with the select black 1/1 of Harden !

My heart do boom boom !!! Wow i love !!!!!!

I dream about this Rivers and this 1/1 of Melo is just awesome.

My huge congratulations Garth !

Garth, Garth , my friend Garth you broke my heart :D they are crazy wondeful !!!!!!!! Congratz ;)

And this one from your thread :lol:

Hey Adam i know you're a father of three little girls so this story will interested you :

I was around 16 years old and my school was far from my parents home so i was sleeping at the boarding school ( the girls and boys was separate ) but one day a nice lovely guy invite me to go in his room during the night but of course it wasn't allowed ( and like always when it's not allowed it's more funny ) so just after the evening call i leave discreetly the dormitory of the girls to join that of the boys but to be sure i could come back in my room just before the morning call i have put a scotch tape in the lock of the door to be sure that's it will doesn't close and that's i could join my room so discreetly as I had it leaving.

I have join the room of this boy and we had fun well but the time past and i must return to my room and when i'm in front of the door i've see that's the tape was gone and the door cosed very closed ...... big problem for me......

I try to call some friends behind the door but everybody slept....

so i knock at the door with wish that's will be one of my friend who will open but that's was not the case it was the guard of the dormitory.... aie aie aie !!!!!

The next day I was summoned by the director and I took a warning ( i have tell him that's i was gone of my room during the night for calling my sister :whistle: ).

Morality : do never use scoth tape to stick a door :D and let never your daughters going to the boarding school:kick:

I'll never find it but the thread where the title was a letter like "q" or something and drob50 linked a sesame street vid about the letter q or something like that, whole thread cracked me up!!!

i was only hiding because you kept sending those pictures of you in that mankini.. the 16x20 you sent to my house is actually hanging on my wall now! haha

Back
Top Bottom