30 packs 12-13 Hoops & 18 packs 12-13 Prestige - Pics added- KYRIE IRVING MOJO

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
Since I am down in Melbourne for the AFL GRandFinal decided to head out to the dandenong markets to visit Malcolm and buy some boxes.

Headed out after the Grand FInal parade to be told all boxes and cases were purchased earlier that morning by Anthony & Steve..thanks guys!

There were some loose packs left so decided to buy those and will just list the main hits that I managed to get. No photos or scans but this will be fixed when I get home.

HAd a really good talk with Malcolm who it appears really wants to look after his customers.

AS for the breaks from the Hoops pulled and Isiaih Thomas auto

FRom prestige pulled an Glen Davis game used

And the hit that made it worthwhile that there were no boxes left

Kyrie Irving prestigious picks auto

So again thanks Anthony & STeve because if you had not bought all the boxes I would have never purchased those packs and scored that auto.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

Hey Garth, didn't happen to pull a Faried Artist's proof from Hoops did you Mate?

Nice hit on the Kyrie too :thumbsup:

That happens to me when I go see Malcolm sometimes. He says someone came in the morning and bought everything from the cabinet, like thousands of bucks worth and left nothing sealed:cry:
Trick is to try and get in early before those other guys clean him out:thumbsup:
Some nice hits there anyway:thumbsup:

At least you guys have a market option!!!! I have one shop in all of Tasmania that I know of to get basketbal cards all they will stock is hoops, and none in yet. Every time I go someone beats me to it and I just want a pack or two (as is my income level allows).

At least you guys have a market option!!!! I have one shop in all of Tasmania that I know of to get basketbal cards all they will stock is hoops, and none in yet. Every time I go someone beats me to it and I just want a pack or two (as is my income level allows).

You set another shop up! :D

I might try him then, which aisle is Harry in, is he easy to find.

Can't rememver the exact Isle, but he is close to the computer swap meet end, Mal is on the other side. Look for beanie bears, he has heaps on the table!

Back
Top Bottom