3 x Marvel Beginnings 2 and a free Skrull box

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Ordered the latest NASCAR release and added a few non sport just for fun. Fairly ordinary boxes, no holo's or plates ( the plate was from the free Kree Skrull box) and one box had a panel and auto but no sketch. Still, the product has been good to me in the past, so can't complain. The Deep Wolverine is a pretty nice sketch though. Not sure who the character and artist is on the other one yet though ???

April7 (Large).jpg

Not sure who the character and artist is on the other one yet though ???

April7 (Large).jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thor perhaps?? That Wolverine is a beauty!

Thor was my first thought, with the round things on his chest - but it just doesn't have anything that yells out "THOR" in it at all..

Maybe it's a sketch of Thor on his day off or something ;-)

Thor was my first thought, with the round things on his chest - but it just doesn't have anything that yells out "THOR" in it at all..

Maybe it's a sketch of Thor on his day off or something ;-)
Yeah, looks super weird. He's usually clean shaven as well but I think there was a rougher looking alternate universe Thor that the sketch kinda reminds me of.

Haha @AusRam love it.

So will you be joining in the Premier dual case draft?

Interested for sure - July's a looong way off yet though... Just to clarify though, you get ALL cards from the box you choose when your pick comes around ? At the top is says no base, further on the base are listed under hits. If it's like the last Premier, the base were all numbered.

Back
Top Bottom