3 x Marvel 10th Anniversary and 2 x Star Trek Discovery

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
0405a (Medium).jpg
0405b (Medium).jpg
Managed to snag 3 boxes of MCU at a not great, but not terrible, price. Pity the 3 boxes were pretty ordinary. 3 Film cells, one relic and 2 sketches. Nothing SP in the hits. Sketch quality is decent but neither characters really mean too much to me. Juggernaught and I think the green guy is Baron Von Strucker.

Really disappointed in the base cards in Marvel 10th...very plain, especially after the Infinity War acetate foil jobs. Nothing special at all for a supposed anniversary release.

Star Trek was better. Happy to get 2 relics in 2 boxes when I think you only get 3 total in a case. Decent auto's too with two main Klingon characters, one of them a VL.

Kylo Ren badge thingey came from a freebee pack.../99 only numbered thing I pulled all day LOL!

Yeah, have to agree...even beyond the hits the set itself is really plain...pretty disappointing.

On a side note @Sharky did you see Topps have released a Marvel collector phone app ? Haven't tried it myself yet...

Yeah, have to agree...even beyond the hits the set itself is really plain...pretty disappointing.

On a side note @Sharky did you see Topps have released a Marvel collector phone app ? Haven't tried it myself yet...

i hadnt heard of that but i will be downloading it tonight, interesting that topps has the digital rights for it i wonder what that means for UD and the Physical

I'd been eyeing the MCU boxes for a while now, and the more I see people bust the less keen I am on it - particularly with them being so pricey in Australia.
FWIW, the MCU app is (so far) actually pretty decent. Much improved over the Star Wars and NFL ones, and so far it seems much more fair to those who don't buy the crystal packs. You still won't be able to get all the sets and awards, but it's still possible with some time and effort to complete ones you focus on.

I'd been eyeing the MCU boxes for a while now, and the more I see people bust the less keen I am on it - particularly with them being so pricey in Australia.
FWIW, the MCU app is (so far) actually pretty decent. Much improved over the Star Wars and NFL ones, and so far it seems much more fair to those who don't buy the crystal packs. You still won't be able to get all the sets and awards, but it's still possible with some time and effort to complete ones you focus on.

For mostly marvel stuff I have been dabbling in ePack with the regular sales they have you can pick up some good paragons and still get a nice hit or two. I hardly buy a box anymore.

Yeah, I'd stay away unless you can get it really cheap, at current prices the value just isn't there...take into account shipping and currency conversion and it's REALLY not there!

For mostly marvel stuff I have been dabbling in ePack with the regular sales they have you can pick up some good paragons and still get a nice hit or two. I hardly buy a box anymore.

Be interesting to see what price they ask as there'll be a massive number of packs where nothing in it will be redeemable for anything physical I'd think.

Back
Top Bottom