3 x Game of Thrones Inflexions

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
My boxes arrived today and were duly broken....only three boxes of three packs each, so it went very fast! :(

Did okay, could have done with some bigger names in the Auto's, but got a couple of pretty ladies (LOL)...and I needed a Euron & Renly. Not too shabby getting 2 boxes with a dual in them either. The Samwell/ Archmaester dual is an EL too.

All in all I got 4 Limited autos, 3 Very Limited and one EL. But the highlight is probably the Daenerys relic, always nice to add another one !

Really not a fan of the base, they're pretty murky, much preferred VS...

Hoping the box prices come down to something reasonable - or at least close to what I paid for these, then I might have another dabble....

GOTIBOX1.jpg

GOTIBOX2.jpg

GOTIBOX3.jpg

Not the worst by any means. Box 3 had 3 solid hits (given the quality of McKees's card and signature). The Bradley/Broadbent dual is a nice card that I'll chase. I don't know if one of the Daenerys relics is a rarer version, which is annoying because I will probably need to pick one in the case 3 draft.

Sangster and Kendrick is nice, just because it is what a dual should be: an integral relationship on the program. Some have no place in the dual set, and I think if you do the Sands then they should be a quad booklet.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it all...now just need to sort which singles I want to chase and try and get in the breaks etc. Probably the only big one would be the Rose Leslie / Kristofer Hivju Dual...and maybe the Peter Dinklage / Sibel Kekilli but that's an EL so might be out of my price bracket, we'll see.

Mckee's auto is nice and I haven't see another one with both the kisses and the heart, so RARE VARIATION !!! :lol: :p

I thought it odd they didn't have the scarcity against the relics too, but maybe there's no real difference or something...they seem to be coming out at about 2-3 a case by the looks so the relics themselves are not mega rare...

At least you can get the "set" of the 4 Sands across two cards I guess...

Back
Top Bottom