3 New Releases with adverts- Teamcoach 10 - select 10 - Tags 10

yep that's it, same old, same old.
whilst it's $3 a pack, that's how series one will be, squeeze the life out of the same ideas.
if teamcoach wasn't there then they'd be $4 a pack and we'd get sig's and a much better product to collect, series 2 would be $6 a pack and we'd get a premium card, better stock ect. but at $3 a pack, get nuts.

How much does a box of Champions cost? $85 or so? what a f***** rip off!!!

What are you supposed to do with these tags? Have the whole set hanging off your neck????

will not be touching the tags with a ten foot pole. Do not see the point whatsoever!

I will just buy the base set of champions off the bay for $10 and get the folder. And just bust a pack or 2 for ****s and giggles when I am near a newsagent. Will not be getting into the series in a big way.

How much does a box of Champions cost? $85 or so? what a f***** rip off!!!

What are you supposed to do with these tags? Have the whole set hanging off your neck????

At the end of the year they cost that much! When they came out last year you would be lucky to get them for $90 a box at the start of the footy season. My newsagent quoted me $115 for a box of champs last year- Get lost!:mad:

will not be touching the tags with a ten foot pole. Do not see the point whatsoever!

I will just buy the base set of champions off the bay for $10 and get the folder. And just bust a pack or 2 for ****s and giggles when I am near a newsagent. Will not be getting into the series in a big way.

totally agree with you mate im just going to get my west coast and daniel rich cards and then wait for series 2.

The judd is a best of the best which are replacing double troubles. And there still may be rookies

well if there aren't rookies I have heard there will probably be something to replace the rookies

well if there aren't rookies I have heard there will probably be something to replace the rookies

where have you heard that............................? and im hoping aswell that there are rookies:)

I can't remember I was just searching on google about 2010 champs. And it came up a few times.

It just came up with this forum. I went down really low in the google search they were talking about it. one guy thought there would be a replacement if there were no rookies other guy I can't remember his opinion I think he thought as well though

Just saw some of the "Tags" on Select's facebook page. There's a checklist on there too if anyone's interested (although hard to read).

Back
Top Bottom