3 Card Mailday CR7 /Richardson UD dual auto, Robson 7/50 auto & Yorke/Cole Dual Jersey

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hey Guys

Haven't posted a mail day in 3 months and about 40 cards, however for 1 day all in my PO Box this one was pretty sweet!
UD SPA Cristiano Ronaldo / Kieran Richardso Dual Auto, UD Legendary Brayn Robson 7/50 (Jersey #) and UD Legendary Dual Match Worn Combo Dwight Yorke & Andy Cole. Sorry about the scan of the dual, it look 10 times better in hand.

ronaldo dual.jpg
robson.jpg
yorke cole.jpg

I am contemplating moving a couple of pieces of my United memorabilia. Probably a couple of squad signed footballs and maybe...just maybe my CR7 Signed Jersey. all club issued, watch this space!

I can't believe I'm saying this for a Man u mail day but the dual jersey cards looks mad!

I've only ever seen a handful of these for sale on the bay, so well done on finding one.

BoondasH1 said:
I can't believe I'm saying this for a Man u mail day but the dual jersey cards looks mad!

I've only ever seen a handful of these for sale on the bay, so well done on finding one.
Cheers Raj, 2 of my favorite players on 1 card is really cool. Not to mention I have met them both in person so it's a pretty special card to me.

Cheers Raj, 2 of my favorite players on 1 card is really cool. Not to mention I have met them both in person so it's a pretty special card to me.

Those two were a scoring menace back in the late 90's and it would've been a great experience meeting these two.

What a combo these 2 were in the treble yr
Also awesome find with the Robson, numbered 7 too

Back
Top Bottom