3 boxes prizm retail/3 boxes contenders/5 tins timeless treasures

Hope you get one of those big patches!!!!

How much are Prism retail a box?

lat 5 packs for box 1-contenders
mark jackson(rookie remembrance,chauncy billups(playoff),deandre jordan(statistical),redemption-dion waiters(rookie auto),malcom lee(rookie auto)
thats it for the first box of contenders(so many inserts)will take a little to get these scans up.
will let my son start on the next box as i do scans.

scans from box 1 contenders

DSC_0290.JPG

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0293.JPG

DSC_0294.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

these cards look pretty cool,really like the rookie of the year sheild shaped cards .....nice
onto the next box

box 2 packs 1-10 including kobe anthology
anthology all base again,jordan hamilton(rookie auto),base,patrick ewing(legendary),jerry west(playoff),larry bird(remebrance rookie),chris paul(rookie remembrance),steve nash(statistical),ANTHONY DAVIS(rookie of the year),eric gordan(jersey 2 colour auto)#8/49 (NICE CARD),elgin baylor(rookie remembrance)

not a bad start i think to this box! well half way,my son is too quick again,told him slow down again!!!!!!!

last 5 packs from box2 contenders
kris humphries(statistical),derrick rose(statistical),elvin hayes(legendary),mark jackson(rookie remembrance),tyshawn taylor (rookie auto)

thats it for box 2 -could always be better,but always fun breaking boxes no matter what you pull!!
the timeless will go fast,cant wait to see whats in there. still one more box of cotenders - better get to it

Back
Top Bottom