3 boxes prizm retail/3 boxes contenders/5 tins timeless treasures

hes opened the whole box already and didnt call me at pack 12-anyway i think he did a pretty good job
these are the hits from box2-
-deron williams (green prizm),ryan anderson(downtown bound),stephen jackson(green prizm),kevin durant(usa),tony kukoc(green finalist prizm) and joe dumas (finalist)
not bad at all will do scans now and post
thanks

here are the scans from box 2-
DSC_0286.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

and there you have it-results from box2

box 3 recap-lebron james (downtown dound),dominique wilkins(green prizm),carmelo anthony(usa),kobe(finalists),ty lawson(green prizm),kevin garnett(mvp),trevor ariza(green prizm)will post scans soon

im onto the contenders next,this will be my first box of this stuff-dont know what to expect,
i love the prizms they look unreal,trying to collect the set at the moment but there is alot of cards to collect (anyway thats what we do....collect)
the retail was fun really enjoyed it. my son has promised me he will go slower on the next box,but i told him we will do toegether....keep you posted (only 20 packs per box)

ok box 1 contenders packs 1-5
only base cards in the kobe anthology
magic johnson(playoff contenders),thomas robinson(rookie of the year),kris middleton(rookie auto),thaddeus young (parallel 4/5),clyde drexler(legendary contenders)
thats the first 5 packs and anthology

Back
Top Bottom