3 Boxes of 12/13 Hoops

CardCookie13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
ncook154
Hoping for some PC players but not expecting much. Just looking forward to breaking some packs again!
Will post results in this first post when I'm done. Fingers crossed!

Well was a fun break! I enjoy having heaps of packs to bust, the last few box breaks I've done have been the 'one pack and its over' variety so enjoyed the break.

Managed to get a few PC cards I needed, got both the base and Draft night of Kidd-Gilchrist and Robinson. Also picked up the base and Rookie Impact cards of Rubio and Irving so got all the inserts I wanted!

Everything else below will be for sale or trade

Now for the rest:

Draft Nights: Zeller, Leonard x2, Drummond, Henson, Acy, Barnes, Waiters, Ross and Jones III.

Board Members: Duncan, Chandler, Aldridge x2, Humphries x2, Noah, Monroe, Durant, Griffin, James, Smith, Gasol

Spark Plugs: Chandler x2, Williams, Harrington x2, Hill, Hansbrough, Ginobili, Terry, Young, Battier, Mayo, Harden

Action Photos: Wade x2, Bosh x2, Rondo, Westbrook, James, Anthony, Bynum, Stoudemire, Love, Rose, Westbrook, Pierce

Courtside: Bryant x2, Nash x2, Parker x2, Paul, James, Wall, Rose, Nowitzki, Williams, Lee, Jamison

Artist Proof Base: Beaubois, Carlisle, Jamison

Rookie Impact: Faried, Walker, Parsons, Williams, Harrellson, Burks, Rubio, Butler, Allen, Harris, Thomas, Knight

Glossy Base Variants: Fournier RC, Vasquez, Thompson, Ellis, Diaw, Miller, Carlisle, Thompson, Jamison, Pachulia, Marion, Lawson, Gee

Kobe Anthology: 12, 17, 54, 60, 74, 84, 101 x2, 110 x2, 132, 153, 180 x2

Highlights:

2x Anthony Davis RCs
East and West Team Photos
Miami Heat Champions Insert

The autos (sorry for the dodgy pics, will scan later)
Nothing too fancy in the first two boxes:

Reggie Jackson, Trey Thompkins, Josh Harrellson and Ersan Ilyasova.

2c3c0366.jpg

But then the last box I was happy with, considering hoops is lower end I got two autos that were half decent so overall Im happy with the break.

MarSHON BROOKS and DOC RIVERS

1d776f41.jpg

Open to trade or sell anything and if anyone is looking for certain base cards just send me a PM.
Thanks guys! :)

Can you pm me a price for the following Kobe Anthology card #'s 12, 17, 54, 60, 74 & 84

Back
Top Bottom