3 boxes of 05-06 Spx + a few 07-08 Spx packs from the group break

Mate after watching that, have 1 of my 07-08 SPX packs, just send the one to me. I mean it, I just won a jumbo Box of 98-99 Skybox Hoops in a raffle for $15.00 delivered, should arrive before the end of the week. If you have already posted them I am going to send 1 back. :thumbsup:
Rob

YEP...i was crossing my fingers for ya on those but ive seen so many bloody awefull ones opened i wasnt all that hopefull..
I feel your pain brother:rolleyes:

Sorry about the bad bust mate! That is up there with the worse I have seen! Hope it improves for the others on the case break!

I decided to go to bed after you took the drinks break........was taking too long. Gotta say I'm pretty glad I did, cause it didn't get any better. Sorry mate.....I guess now you get to watch someone else pull the CP3......lol. Thanks for sharing

Man tough break :(

Better luck next time.

It's all hit and miss sometimes.

Ersk

Mate after watching that, have 1 of my 07-08 SPX packs, just send the one to me. I mean it, I just won a jumbo Box of 98-99 Skybox Hoops in a raffle for $15.00 delivered, should arrive before the end of the week. If you have already posted them I am going to send 1 back. :thumbsup:
Rob

LOL mate.... I was just about to head up the post office & send them now.... guess I can take one out if you're gonna make me! :p

Thanks for that dude... will bust it when I get home; don't kill me if I pull some mojo! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom