2nd installment of the Big mailday (part 1)

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Still working the scanner hard. Time is flying by at the moment. Thought some might be interested in the scraps I picked up from the show. Not all NBA but some nice stuff to stare at.
Some nice 01/02 UD Jerseys. Nice little sets these, 10 of each single and combo and no MJ to worry about.
mixn016.jpg

A Pierce Hoops 100, Magic buyback sticker from a Genuine break overseas and some 86/87 Fleer pick-ups.
mixn017.jpg

Pierce 02/03 Ultimate Gold GU numbered 34/50 :D , Pierce/Matrix MVP East Side West Side for the PC, then a Kidd Stockton. Only one needed to complete that set now! Nice Redd/Mason dual wood auto. Marvin Exquisite (very nice in person). My first Triple RIP card (will be staying un-ripped). Also have the second one incoming soon to complete the double.
mixn018.jpg

Rondo Lux Box RC from a deal here (GoMoto I think it was). Nice Big Al Inkscriptions! from Cleveland. DC 2 colour for the PC. Ray Ray USA Jersey card for the C's PC.
mixn020.jpg

Some more mixed up stuff to come. Golf, Baseball, Poker! the Unibomber. Also, an Emelio Estevez Fans of the Game auto!
mixn025.jpg

Some Aussie Golf stuff for the PC.
mixn026.jpg

Some Redwings! Some nice Jersey cards I was quite pleased to find in the US and Toronto. Some guys I didn't think would even have a Wings jersey card. Then a Legpad card of Chris Osgood.
Wings001.jpg

Some sweet auto's etc. Kopecky, Lebda, Zetterberg!
Wings002.jpg

awesome cards, i love emilio estevez's auto...

and big al's inkredible inkscrptions are always standout for me..

love hardcourt hardwood dual commemorative autos...

man i love those aussie golf cards,i have to get me some of them!

awesomes cards brad

are you all scanned out yet?:lol:

cheers

Back
Top Bottom