21 packs of 95/96 Fleer European

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
I picked these up out of curiosity....they'll all be for the PC unless they are dupes!! (Most of the base will be dupes)

These packs were made by Fleer in the US and distributed in Europe by Panini. My Beckett annual has prices for the 94/95 Euro set but not 95/96.
It's a 270 card set....the first 200 cards mirror the US Fleer series 1 base set...then theres inserts (one per pack) from the US set but they are numbered as part of main set and also Team Logo cards.

Here we go...no mojo in here but a bit of oddball fun!!:woot:

Pack 13 -
Suns logo
Blaylock Total D (geez he looks like Jordan in the photo...at first glance!!)

Pack 14 -
Hornets Logo (dupe)
J Kidd RS (dupe)
LJ base
MJ Base!!!!!
G Hill base

Pack 15 -
Bulls logo (Dupe)
D Marshall RS

DAMN!!! I've just been goin thru my regular 95/96 set and I've found 2 of the European insert cards in my base set....so now I'm missing 2 cards from the 95/96 series 2 base set 212 (Luc Longley) and 221 (Clyde Drexler).

But at the same time I've gained 2 more Rookie Sensation cards for the Euro set in Juwan Howard and Jalen Rose!! (Must have picked them up in a trade somewhere along the line...because I'm 100% certain I've never opened a Euro pack of these before!!)

I don't know how I didn't pick that up sooner!!

I remember those TOTAL D and all-star west/east cards. Back then it was fun to pull even an insert out of a pack. Pls put up scans, want to see these cards again.

Cheers

Here are some scans of some of the cards I pulled from the 21 packs of 95/96 Fleer Euro I busted tonight...

All of the "inserts" are numbered as part of the base Euro set...
Allstars -
allstar.jpg

These logo cards can only be found in the Euro set...I reckon they look pretty cool...
logo.jpg

Rookie Sensations -
rookie.jpg

Total D -
total d.jpg

Base cards in the Euro set are exactly the same cards (inc numbering) as the cards from the 95/96 Fleer Series 1 US version.
Jordan base -
jordan.jpg

allstar.jpg

logo.jpg

rookie.jpg

total d.jpg

jordan.jpg

Great to see those cards again. Love the design of the Jordan and the Total D.Amazing that after so many years pple still collect em.

Back
Top Bottom