2022 Traders Predictor Shares - All shares full and sent to TLA

Well, I must say I got a little excited when I saw a person on one of the Facebook pages advertise a full set of them about 3 weeks ago. Thought it was fair to assume they had been sent out. But alas, I haven't seen any since, on Facebook pages or even on Ebay.

Interesting that just 1 person gets them and nobody else.....

Anyway, I have sent an email to TLA checking on the status but have yet to receive a response

Thanks again @joeyhonson for organising the share, a very thankless job and one of the really decent guys in the hobby.

My gripes with the way TLA do premiership predictors are numerous. The fact that only 50 sets are redeemable outside of the winning side makes no sense and really hurts the ongoing value of Traders. These are a 2 per case hit (could be 3 per case now) and the MM cards are not even gold foil numbered or matched to the PP.

I received mine today and thought the Raiders Magic Moment looked familiar…exact same image and wording from the Elimination Final PIF card, literally cut and paste, gees TLA take lazy to a whole new level.
2022 Traders PIF and Magic Moment.jpg

Spot on mate. They take laziness to a whole new level.
I agree with both of your points but they just won’t listen and their care factor is zero
I can understand why people get the shits

Reactions: DMC
Back
Top Bottom