2022 TLA NRL Elite Official Thread - Checklist Added

I'm looking forward to this release regardless. It will be the first time in over 10 years that I will be buying a case. I'm excited and can't wait
Get yourself a couple of beers and enjoy it mate . Good feeling having 10 boxes and some guaranteed hits 👌

First photo

E854AAD7-79A7-4428-9D15-41E75A1591C5.jpeg
I like the design but the auto box is too narrow in the middle and has a lot of wasted space on the lower edges. I don't blame Simpkin for signing outside the box.

Are there any new release ideas that people are hoping for in elite this year?

Are there any new release ideas that people are hoping for in elite this year?
I would love to see something very different. A dual autograph series with a past and present theme, much like the Mirror signatures from the AFL Optimum last year.

I am not hopeful though. We know that YG signatures are back and I suspect 3 levels of LS again and some sort of jersey signature series.

It’s a detail thing, and may seem minor, but I would like the ruby mojos to use red foil, sapphire mojos to use blue, and so on. Seems like a missed opportunity to just put gold foil on every subset.

It’s a detail thing, and may seem minor, but I would like the ruby mojos to use red foil, sapphire mojos to use blue, and so on. Seems like a missed opportunity to just put gold foil on every subset.
The Rubies really popped with the first couple of releases when they were a gloss finish. The current matt finish just does not suit them but I'm guessing it's cheaper so that's what we get.

The sell sheet will certainly be good to see early on. Hopefully there are no nasty surprises with the prices!

The Rubies really popped with the first couple of releases when they were a gloss finish. The current matt finish just does not suit them but I'm guessing it's cheaper so that's what we get.

The sell sheet will certainly be good to see early on. Hopefully there are no nasty surprises with the prices!
Prices will be the same as last year ...RRP $10 a pack / with Folders $35

Back
Top Bottom