2022 TLA NRL Elite Official Thread - Checklist Added

Yeah not heaps of NSW options it wasn't much of an era for us but probably either Gal or cordner maybe even one of the morris twins or who knows a dual booklet twin master series auto
Not a bad idea and you’re spot on . The Queenslanders had 4-5 of the best footballers we’ve ever seen over that period. A GI would’ve been a good pick had it been another Queenslander.

Papenhuyzen, Grant or Asofa-Solomona for LS

Coates or Reimis Smith maybe for YG
Harry Grant or Papenhuyzen be the new Ponga card .

A Nicho Hynes be a good card for the sharks . Not sure about the LS ,pretty young team atm and hard to pick . Wade Graham and Fifita have had plenty so maybe a Moylan ?

I’d be happy with an Api LS sig, given last chance for one in a Panthers jersey. But a To’o would be rad too.
Young gun would have to be Tago or May.

Should they replace Spotlight, I would happily back a 5 card high end set of top 5 players of previous year (according to Almanac). I think Dynamic did this for first couple years. So a real throw back. Yes, Panthers friendly, but surely there can be one cool set based on form players of the year rather than having to represent every club in a 16 or 32 card set.
Yes, when your club is rubbish you get less inserts, but to the victors go the spoils.

First photo

E854AAD7-79A7-4428-9D15-41E75A1591C5.jpeg

A NSW player would be nice , but a Lockyer would be a massive improvement on last year. You think they will continue both the ball and boot patches ?

Has to be a NSW player this year just not Mr Gallen. Andrew Johns would be a huge step up from Boyd. Problem would be getting a boot or ball for other patches.

Has to be a NSW player this year just not Mr Gallen. Andrew Johns would be a huge step up from Boyd. Problem would be getting a boot or ball for other patches.

I reckon you will see Lockyer next year as the Masters Player

First photo

E854AAD7-79A7-4428-9D15-41E75A1591C5.jpeg

It has been hard enough to get the players to sign neatly in the space provided as it is, but they have really cramped them out this year. We could see some pretty messy looking cards I'd guess.

What is that, a thin slice of 15% of the card that is realistically available for the signature on an autograph card?

It has been hard enough to get the players to sign neatly in the space provided as it is, but they have really cramped them out this year. We could see some pretty messy looking cards I'd guess.

What is that, a thin slice of 15% of the card that is realistically available for the signature on an autograph card?

100% agree with this.... the overall design isn't bad, its just they have plonked the logo down the bottom right in the big white signing space and this is horrendous from a design perspective.......players will now have to cramp their auto into this space.....and as you can see this first signers hasn't been successful.

It pains me to say this but after 10+ years of making cards, TLA should know better here.

Yeah I know mate , I’m just dreaming . Andrew Johns would be a sought after set . Dreading the prices if it was .

Well I wish Warriors Murchie had less space to sign last year 😩
16535401859401960368344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom