2022 State of Origin Mailday!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Added another huge piece to the ever growing Penrith Panthers and now NSW Match Worn Jersey Collection.

The Blues Auctioned off their match worn jerseys for Charity after Game 1 of the 2022 State of Origin series (they also just auctioned the Game 3 jerseys as well) and I was lucky enough to win the jersey worn by Isaah Yeo.

This game was a little bit controversial for Yeo as he copped a knock in the first tackle and should have come off the field.....but somehow he played on and finished the game.

The jersey arrived today and I think you can tell from the pictures that it was certainly worn in the game (was very easy to photo match) and it still has all the sticky residue on the front from the spray they use.

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

Very happy to add this to the collection and goes nicely with the Panthers Anzac Round jersey I have of him.

Cheers
Matt

Hi everyone,

Added another huge piece to the ever growing Penrith Panthers and now NSW Match Worn Jersey Collection.

The Blues Auctioned off their match worn jerseys for Charity after Game 1 of the 2022 State of Origin series (they also just auctioned the Game 3 jerseys as well) and I was lucky enough to win the jersey worn by Isaah Yeo.

This game was a little bit controversial for Yeo as he copped a knock in the first tackle and should have come off the field.....but somehow he played on and finished the game.

The jersey arrived today and I think you can tell from the pictures that it was certainly worn in the game (was very easy to photo match) and it still has all the sticky residue on the front from the spray they use.

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

Very happy to add this to the collection and goes nicely with the Panthers Anzac Round jersey I have of him.

Cheers
Matt
You going to frame it ?

Back
Top Bottom