Wrestling 2022 Panini Prizm WWE Hobby - Debut Edition (April 6 Release)

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
So the first preorder came and went within an hour

$700USD!!!!

It will be interesting to see how collectors used to nice cheap boxes are going to deal with being PRIZM'D!

Such a boring product.

Really spewing Fanatics didn't get WWE as well or they didn't just stay with Topps. I loved the look of the Topps cards, but Prizm is just so horrible.

If its anything like what they did with UFC- then its going to suck overall.

The novelty of seeing WWE versions of Prizm, NT, Immaculate...etc dies of pretty quickly at that price. Not to mention the millions of parallels and different types of packs / boxes they intend to release. Biggest killer for me is, while Topps mostly released on card autos, Panini will be doing the opposite.

My kids have got into wrestling this last 12 months, and I’ve been buying some Topps cards (which have many releases that are reasonably priced). They’ve loved the thrill of busting some boxes . Unfortunately based upon the panini releases and prices not sure how possible this will be for them going forward

Does UFC have low to mid tier releases ? If so, which releases & how much a box?

My kids have got into wrestling this last 12 months, and I’ve been buying some Topps cards (which have many releases that are reasonably priced). They’ve loved the thrill of busting some boxes . Unfortunately based upon the panini releases and prices not sure how possible this will be for them going forward

Does UFC have low to mid tier releases ? If so, which releases & how much a box?

Chronicles garbage. Donruss UFC will be cheap too

Secondary market crashing significantly. What a difference 17 days makes.

872B1ED4-3663-48AE-912B-DDE694AE25E9.jpeg

9A4EEF4B-C392-481A-8724-1DC579F18C57.jpeg

The unfortunate thing is revolution already overpriced, even more so when you are not guaranteed one auto per box

These prices will drop also

Back
Top Bottom