2022 NBA Playoffs - SPOILERS

Good call on Jaylen. He's got 17 after one.
Ashton Kutcher Dude GIF

Geez Curry is something else, not just his pure shooting , but the space he makes with his dribbling to actually get the shots off with defenders hanging all over him…that two point floater in the last , his actual ball handling to get clear from two defenders into space was amazing. After watching this series so far I have a greater appreciation of him as an all round baller!! Maybe he should be in the discussion of a Top 10 greatest ever player…So home court ain’t much of an advantage so far, just who gets the momentum and keeps it going the longest. The C’s need to snatch Game 5 and then try a get a win in the last two…usually the stress of watching your team in the Finals is too much to actually enjoy the games , but this series I’m just loving it as a basketball lover… it’s just been downright awesome so far… let’s hope it continues, let’s go C’s 👍

After 4 games I thought the Celtics had been the better squad and should have been 3-1 up. You were spot on in regards to it being a turning point.

How good is Steph 🤯

I guess he's not too bad... he could lose that stupid looking beard though

I'm a Western Bulldogs, Cincinatti Bengals and Boston Celtics fan. I. AM. GUTTERED. Such a bad 9 months.

I went to game 6 against Miami as well, bloody waste of money! Worst luck.

Proud to see the boys go so far though, just a bit raw at the moment

Back
Top Bottom