2022 footy stars -- PRESTIGE

Got my SCC box today and was lucky enough to pull a Virtuoso Signature 1 - (Essendon).
Anyone know who the signers are?. Looked on the checklist and it didnt say.

Got my SCC box today and was lucky enough to pull a Virtuoso Signature 1 - (Essendon).
Anyone know who the signers are?. Looked on the checklist and it didnt say.
8F0480D0-5B57-4B97-9200-DBF05861968C.png

been finding some of the prices very interesting so far with this release.
good amount of bargains can or have been found
low numbered "classified" going for bargain prices...(not sure if these will be the sleeper in the future, numbered to #60 makes them hard to find in coming years)
'greens" seem to be popular with collectors and are going for solid prices.
All in, a good release (not great/but good) offering collectors the ability to add to there collections with out a high buy in.

been finding some of the prices very interesting so far with this release.
good amount of bargains can or have been found
low numbered "classified" going for bargain prices...(not sure if these will be the sleeper in the future, numbered to #60 makes them hard to find in coming years)
'greens" seem to be popular with collectors and are going for solid prices.
All in, a good release (not great/but good) offering collectors the ability to add to there collections with out a high buy in.
I find it interesting the green's go for more than the classified's, I know which one id rather

I find it interesting the green's go for more than the classified's, I know which one id rather

I guess the greens are in their third year now and some people who have team sets of greens from previous years are wanting to keep that going. But prices are right down on both /60 cards due to previous team collectors scaling back what they chase. I'd love a full Hawks set of greens like I have from the previous 2 Prestige releases, and even a full set of Black Classifieds , but I just don't have that money.

I guess the greens are in their third year now and some people who have team sets of greens from previous years are wanting to keep that going. But prices are right down on both /60 cards due to previous team collectors scaling back what they chase. I'd love a full Hawks set of greens like I have from the previous 2 Prestige releases, and even a full set of Black Classifieds , but I just don't have that money.
think your on it..
Honestly been quite shocked with some of the low prices on the 'classifieds '
seeing low numbered of a card to #60 for less the $30/$40 is just criminal.

think your on it..
But is it criminal in this over produced market. Is 60 that low anymore considering select have driven off team collectors?

Without the team, master and set collectors who is going to be the ones propping up lesser collected players and lesser collected clubs?

We are on out way to mimicking the nba market where cards numbered to 10 are qorth $2 etc

I personally think we are in a very dangerous point for the hobby and it has the potential to competly destroy the value placed on low numbers and impact significantly on previous years cards.

Previous years sigs, platinum predictors and high end inserts are already crashing for lesser teams

But is it criminal in this over produced market. Is 60 that low anymore considering select have driven off team collectors?

Without the team, master and set collectors who is going to be the ones propping up lesser collected players and lesser collected clubs?

We are on out way to mimicking the nba market where cards numbered to 10 are qorth $2 etc

I personally think we are in a very dangerous point for the hobby and it has the potential to competly destroy the value placed on low numbers and impact significantly on previous years cards.

Previous years sigs, platinum predictors and high end inserts are already crashing for lesser teams

But I do still think #60 is a low number, yet a suitable number
It's that not to many number that sits about right for certain (prestige)cards.
It 's even less once you consider the amount of sealed stock people keep these days.

Last edited:
think your on it..
I bought a Sam Walsh Classified for a decent price (bit higher than others), but it's an awesome card!

Strange how it's shit the bed, but just means i can get a couple good cards

I bought a Sam Walsh Classified for a decent price (bit higher than others), but it's an awesome card!

Strange how it's s*** the bed, but just means i can get a couple good cards
I’ve managed to get the Geelong set for under $500. Pretty happy with that, but maybe prices are coming off this year. Haven’t been as successful with the greens to date - I’ve seen some cheap, but they seem to sell quickly…

I’ve managed to get the Geelong set for under $500. Pretty happy with that, but maybe prices are coming off this year. Haven’t been as successful with the greens to date - I’ve seen some cheap, but they seem to sell quickly…
Well my cheap is now 50 too much!

Oh well

Back
Top Bottom