2022 Brownlow Predictor prices.

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
What do people think a Clayton Oliver BP will go for? Or some of the other big names?

Will the prices more or less align with the Brownlow betting markets?

I'm guessing Dusty will still be the most expensive

Current markets for Brownlow

7.00 Bont, Petracca, Oliver, Wines
8.00 Walsh
11.00 Dusty, Steele

I haven't kept up with Footy Stars prices the last few years.

I'd expect most of them to go around 150, maybe slightly more for Bont. Dusty 250. Walsh maybe around 200,

Prices then to swing with their on field performance. If I pulled an Oliver, Bont or Walsh (I'm a Carlton supporter), I'd hold. The others I'd move on.

I'd expect most of them to go around 150, maybe slightly more for Bont. Dusty 250. Walsh maybe around 200,

Prices then to swing with their on field performance. If I pulled an Oliver, Bont or Walsh (I'm a Carlton supporter), I'd hold. The others I'd move on.
I just saw a Dusty BP auction finish at $160. Bit lower than what I thought he'd go for but on the other hand it will take a massive effort for him to win another one given he's well on the back 9 of his career. I'm not sure any of them will fetch much more than $200 until we get deeper into the season. I wish NRL Traders had an equivalent card. It's a great concept plus they are great looking cards as well.

I just saw a Dusty BP auction finish at $160. Bit lower than what I thought he'd go for but on the other hand it will take a massive effort for him to win another one given he's well on the back 9 of his career. I'm not sure any of them will fetch much more than $200 until we get deeper into the season. I wish NRL Traders had an equivalent card. It's a great concept plus they are great looking cards as well.
Yeah, I think there is a bit of weariness in the market as well. There seems to be a vibe that Footy Stars has flooded the market with this release (though a 185 run is still a 185 run). Sold prices are pretty low.

The reality is that only about 8 players are genuine chances of winning a Brownlow each year so, for the other 100 cards in the series, they really only have value for completists.

Back
Top Bottom