2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

It would be great if the Raiders made these in to a real set!

Screenshot_20211117-124019_Facebook.jpg

I assume they are digital cards?

If so why not just get them printed?

Cheers
Ross
Yes, just digital as far as I know. I've been thinking of printing them. They are supposed to be adding a few each week throughout the year, so there should be a good amount of players by the end of the season.

It would be great if it was all 378 players but I highly doubt it. It'd be almost impossible to find photos of some of the players, especially from the early 80s.

Yes, just digital as far as I know. I've been thinking of printing them. They are supposed to be adding a few each week throughout the year, so there should be a good amount of players by the end of the season.

It would be great if it was all 378 players but I highly doubt it. It'd be almost impossible to find photos of some of the players, especially from the early 80s.
The Dragons released a digital signature card of 1 current player every round last year. It was a good idea and IMO if they printed them with a sponsor details OR offer on the back etc I reckon it would be good marketing and prove pretty successful. Either mail a set to each member or hand them out to members at the ground.

The Dragons released a digital signature card of 1 current player every round last year. It was a good idea and IMO if they printed them with a sponsor details OR offer on the back etc I reckon it would be good marketing and prove pretty successful. Either mail a set to each member or hand them out to members at the ground.
You could even hand them out when you buy a steak or sausage sandwich.😉

stay tuned Ross.

I remember the conversation on here about digital cards a couple of years ago and thought it was a terrible idea . Now with NFTs becoming stupidly popular I’m thinking it’s closer than we think . Still think it’s a stupid idea and shows how this generation is ruining the world with technology 🤣

Seems we don’t have a 2022 official rumour mill, or my eyes are worse than I thought…

Does anyone remember Nathaniel Peteru? He played about 20 games for the Titans between 2015-2017 and went to the ESL.

Anyway, had the pleasure of meeting him last night, had to take him through phase 1 of referee training for Touch Rugby League. Really decent bloke, injures forced him home, looking to get fit again and play some Q Cup. Some good stories, talking about banter from Cam Smith at scrums.

Rumour i am hearing is that team wise the Titans are a basket case. Teams are picked by Tino and Brimson each week instead of by the coach. Some players picked as they are mates rather than on merit. Causing no respect for coach and friction between playing groups.

Back
Top Bottom