2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Agree here we go again,
If you didn’t agree with my opinion in my original post, you could’ve kept scrolling, instead, you decided to reply with an incorrect fact saying the judge can’t make that decision. So I provided evidence that a judge could make that decision.
The only thing copied and pasted was the link. You clearly didn’t read what I said. I never suggested the judge throw the case out mid-trial, I said the judge already declared a mistrial, not mid-trial. I even explained why the judge in this particular case called for a mistrial.

Last edited:
Agree here we go again,
If you didn’t agree with my opinion in my original post, you could’ve kept scrolling, instead, you decided to reply with an incorrect fact saying the judge can’t make that decision. So I provided evidence that a judge could make that decision.
The only thing copied and pasted was the link. You clearly didn’t read what I said. I never suggested the judge throw the case out mid-trial, I said the judge already declared a mistrial, not mid-trial. I even explained why the judge in this particular case called for a mistrial.

Or you could have not quoted my initial post and I would have happily scrolled past as I know arguing with you is pointless as you are never wrong (except in this case as you have no idea).

Or you could have not quoted my initial post and I would have happily scrolled past as I know arguing with you is pointless as you are never wrong (except in this case as you have no idea).
Clearly, you don't as you don't even read my posts correctly. By the way, an opinion can't be wrong when you state that's an opinion. You didn't have to attack an opinion, you could have just said you disagreed with it and that's fine but instead, you tried to pull it part stating it was incorrect that a judge couldn't make that call. When I provided a link showing a judge could make that call, you obviously didn't like being proven wrong, hence you replied with a response "here we go again". Take your own advice in that you clearly have no idea, just like you believe you're never wrong.

Clearly, you don't as you don't even read my posts correctly. By the way, an opinion can't be wrong when you state that's an opinion. You didn't have to attack an opinion, you could have just said you disagreed with it and that's fine but instead, you tried to pull it part stating it was incorrect that a judge couldn't make that call. When I provided a link showing a judge could make that call, you obviously didn't like being proven wrong, hence you replied with a response "here we go again". Take your own advice in that you clearly have no idea, just like you believe you're never wrong.
Hey Jaede, or Brendan, just a quick one, was wondering , is it illegal to put online, a video of items, made in china, being dropped in a big fire, i know i can not burn my new van, due to fire restrictions.

Last edited:
Today at a card show in Canberra, someone who knows someone from TLA confirmed the diamonds (mojos out of 5) will be split cards like the emeralds, sapphires and rubies in 21 elite 🤨 this will arguably mean should Cam Smith be rostered on next year $400+ you'll be looking for a diamond parallel single 🤭
Know it sounds bad for some collectors but at least it gives some heads up knowing you have something special if you have a black mojo set for this year IMO

Today at a card show in Canberra, someone who knows someone from TLA confirmed the diamonds (mojos out of 5) will be split cards like the emeralds, sapphires and rubies in 21 elite 🤨 this will arguably mean should Cam Smith be rostered on next year $400+ you'll be looking for a diamond parallel single 🤭
Know it sounds bad for some collectors but at least it gives some heads up knowing you have something special if you have a black mojo set for this year IMO

Id take all 5 for $400 each haha

98787DC6-D57E-4EE0-AFCA-434EB33ADDEE.png 6E66A081-7F95-40C4-9CB1-748FC69B407D.png EF4359E9-8B89-48CC-AC93-E3C6E43BC5E0.png A0CCA037-05CC-475F-8CE2-FDE8CBD74C86.png

Hey Jaede, or Brendan, just a quick one, was wondering , is it illegal to put online, a video of items, made in china, being dropped in a big fire, i know i can not burn my new van, due to fire restrictions.
seriously does anyone know if it is illegal to do a burn of items made in china, online.
I have never been on any live platforms to see/look at things

Makes you wonder and you scratch your head. Half the comp cant even kick 40 meters.
The one I can see being strategically used is breaking early from a scrum. Instead of taking the restart/ penalty, you make them pack it again. Expose left or rise side 3 on 4 for a potential try, if they break early again... 10 in the bin.

So did anyone think when they woke up this morning that changing the rules to have a 2 Point Field Goal from shots over 40 metres out was the games most pressing rule change required?

Nope me either!
If thats the case, they might as well not call it rugby league anymore.

So did anyone think when they woke up this morning that changing the rules to have a 2 Point Field Goal from shots over 40 metres out was the games most pressing rule change required?

Nope me either!
I think the one they missed is the ‘LangerRule’. That being the one that bans runners on the field for most of the game.........

Just thought I would throw this positive news out there.

The bloke who runs the QLD Canberra Raiders Supporters Group (Queensland Raiders Army) lost his dog and best mate last year. He recently took on an ‘adoption’ dog to care for but was unable to afford the adoption fee and was set to hand his new best mate back.

Enter new Raiders recruit Harry Rushton (signed from Wigan Academy, potential gun). He kicked off a Go Fund Me with $200 from his own pocket and with multiple other donations, Matt can now pay for the adoption.

Brilliant stuff and great generosity. I would love to see Fox Sports headline this !!

Just thought I would throw this positive news out there.

The bloke who runs the QLD Canberra Raiders Supporters Group (Queensland Raiders Army) lost his dog and best mate last year. He recently took on an ‘adoption’ dog to care for but was unable to afford the adoption fee and was set to hand his new best mate back.

Enter new Raiders recruit Harry Rushton (signed from Wigan Academy, potential gun). He kicked off a Go Fund Me with $200 from his own pocket and with multiple other donations, Matt can now pay for the adoption.

Brilliant stuff and great generosity. I would love to see Fox Sports headline this !!

There are some great stories out there that never see the light of day because good news doesn't sell papers or get clicks.

We had a girl at my old work who was a massive Wests Tigers fan, married with 2 young kids who was dying from multiple Cancers.

I reached out through a contact I knew at Hyundai (who sponsored the Tigers at the time) and they arranged for her and her family to attend training and spend time with the players. For an hour she and her family were made to feel part of the club.

At the end of training they gave her a signed jersey and took plenty of photos with her and her kids.

She died about 3 months later.

This was a moment that her and her family could spend together and make memories and the Tigers did an awesome job.

Another good story was a guy bought a "warm up shirt" of a player and tagged the player in his instagram post showing it off.

The player messaged the guy directly and said it wasn't legit, but asked for his address....... to which the player sent him a real signed warm up top!

Its a shame a lot of good stories don't get reported.

Cheers
Matt

My boy fell over the fence at shark park years ago and needed 6 stitches in his forehead,the sharks did something similar. Invited us to there open day and gave him a signed jersey and everything sharks .
I couldn’t make it but the Wife who doesn’t follow football said Fifita and Gallen were the nicest to him of the lot .
She also was excited to see Todd Carney in his undies but said he was a rude pig 😂😂.
You’re right Matt , bad news outsells good news unfortunately.

My boy fell over the fence at shark park years ago and needed 6 stitches in his forehead,the sharks did something similar. Invited us to there open day and gave him a signed jersey and everything sharks .
I couldn’t make it but the Wife who doesn’t follow football said Fifita and Gallen were the nicest to him of the lot .
She also was excited to see Todd Carney in his undies but said he was a rude pig 😂😂.
You’re right Matt , bad news outsells good news unfortunately.

That's a good one most clubs are willing to help out!

There is an account on Twitter by someone who runs a lot of the good news stories that never seem to be covered by the mainstream press. Lots of players doing good things there.

Its also the supporters too. There was a young U/18's player for the Panthers whose house burnt down and the Panthers/Club/Fans set up a go fund me for it.

Think from the club and the players and fans raised in excess of 11K for him and his family.

He then scored the winning try for the Pat Bros in the Schoolboys Cup final last year which was a good end to the story!

That's a good one most clubs are willing to help out!

There is an account on Twitter by someone who runs a lot of the good news stories that never seem to be covered by the mainstream press. Lots of players doing good things there.

Its also the supporters too. There was a young U/18's player for the Panthers whose house burnt down and the Panthers/Club/Fans set up a go fund me for it.

Think from the club and the players and fans raised in excess of 11K for him and his family.

He then scored the winning try for the Pat Bros in the Schoolboys Cup final last year which was a good end to the story!

Got the account name mate? Love to follow as try to share good stories when they pop up

Back
Top Bottom