2021 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed

Feedback - 100%
119   0   0
May 30, 2009
Canberra
Real Name
Matthew
It would be great if the Raiders made these in to a real set!

Screenshot_20211117-124019_Facebook.jpg

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed

Feedback - 100%
119   0   0
May 30, 2009
Canberra
Real Name
Matthew
I assume they are digital cards?

If so why not just get them printed?

Cheers
Ross
Yes, just digital as far as I know. I've been thinking of printing them. They are supposed to be adding a few each week throughout the year, so there should be a good amount of players by the end of the season.

It would be great if it was all 378 players but I highly doubt it. It'd be almost impossible to find photos of some of the players, especially from the early 80s.

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
300   0   0
Aug 27, 2008
Central Coast, NSW
Real Name
Ross
Yes, just digital as far as I know. I've been thinking of printing them. They are supposed to be adding a few each week throughout the year, so there should be a good amount of players by the end of the season.

It would be great if it was all 378 players but I highly doubt it. It'd be almost impossible to find photos of some of the players, especially from the early 80s.
The Dragons released a digital signature card of 1 current player every round last year. It was a good idea and IMO if they printed them with a sponsor details OR offer on the back etc I reckon it would be good marketing and prove pretty successful. Either mail a set to each member or hand them out to members at the ground.

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
103   0   0
Sep 23, 2009
Sydney NSW
Real Name
PAul
The Dragons released a digital signature card of 1 current player every round last year. It was a good idea and IMO if they printed them with a sponsor details OR offer on the back etc I reckon it would be good marketing and prove pretty successful. Either mail a set to each member or hand them out to members at the ground.
You could even hand them out when you buy a steak or sausage sandwich.😉

saintsforever

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
68   0   0
Oct 25, 2012
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
stay tuned Ross.

Sharks16

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
20   0   0
Mar 22, 2017
Sydney
Real Name
Joel
I remember the conversation on here about digital cards a couple of years ago and thought it was a terrible idea . Now with NFTs becoming stupidly popular I’m thinking it’s closer than we think . Still think it’s a stupid idea and shows how this generation is ruining the world with technology 🤣