2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

I think Canberra can definitely beat Melbourne in Melbourne. They have a good record at AAMI and seem to trouble the storm at times. If the ruck is fast, Canberra will trouble Melbourne. That being said I think it will be tight, Canberra need to be ahead when Tapine and Papalii have their first spell.

Great effort from Canberra to make the 8. 2/6 start, half their spine away for 12 weeks or more.

If the Storm do win I have to wear a bloody Melbourne tie for the week !!
I think the Raiders performance was the best of the weekend . Looked better from start to finish .Tapine was the best on ground by far.
I think the storm made a huge error trying to play Munster at fullback in defence and than in the halves when attacking. But after that game Im surprised they aren’t the favourites against Parra this weekend?

I think the Raiders performance was the best of the weekend . Looked better from start to finish .Tapine was the best on ground by far.
I think the storm made a huge error trying to play Munster at fullback in defence and than in the halves when attacking. But after that game Im surprised they aren’t the favourites against Parra this weekend?
Hard to go past Penrith but I was happy with Canberra. They certainly had the rub of the green but played well also. I agree about Munster not being in the frontline, that lost them the game, Meaney was a turnstile. Tapine is in great form, I really enjoy his balk playing at the line. These days, middles just have to ball play like a #11 in cricket has to be able to bat.

I think Stick had a word to the betting agencies, loves the underdog status, bring on the siege mentality. The loss of Elliot in the middle is huge. CHN will do a job but has a bad miss or two in him.

Parra are tough to pick. They have plenty of strike and if they play fast, will be hard to go with.

Hard to go past Penrith but I was happy with Canberra. They certainly had the rub of the green but played well also. I agree about Munster not being in the frontline, that lost them the game, Meaney was a turnstile. Tapine is in great form, I really enjoy his balk playing at the line. These days, middles just have to ball play like a #11 in cricket has to be able to bat.

I think Stick had a word to the betting agencies, loves the underdog status, bring on the siege mentality. The loss of Elliot in the middle is huge. CHN will do a job but has a bad miss or two in him.

Parra are tough to pick. They have plenty of strike and if they play fast, will be hard to go with.
Parra can’t win without Moses and although they’re saying he will play, I have a sneaky feeling they will rule him out a hour before the game .I’m still leaning towards the Raiders if they can back up that performance from last week . Think we’re in for 2 great games regardless of the result .

I’ve had a absolute shocker the last few weeks picking Nrl and Afl tips but I’ll have another crack .

Taking Parra and the Panthers in what will be a big western Sydney grand final . But who knows . Cows will be hard at home and the Bunnies are in great form ???

May the best teams win

Wonder who’s bright idea it was not to televise the NSW cup grand final and play the Wnrl qualifying final . Terrible decision and terrible game to boot .
Very strange they would televise the Qld cup in NSW yesterday and not the NSW game 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom