2021 footy stars prestige

I’m just waiting to see where the 40/40 Martin Marquee finishes at so I know what a fair price to ask for mine is. Would have preferred to trade but hasn’t happened.
I really think when were talking 40 only the numbering doesn't matter as much as just obtaining one.
if it's #40 or #14 (ect) we're still talking today or a month from now, one hell of a nice pay day.

I’m just waiting to see where the 40/40 Martin Marquee finishes at so I know what a fair price to ask for mine is. Would have preferred to trade but hasn’t happened.
and now you have your answer Blown8... (and I'm betting there is one hell off a smile on your face...)
hot damm, the card is the hottest thing on the market.

Managed to snag this in my box.

20210516_215904.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how sunshine collectables ends up with like 20+ 001's?
My guess? They just opened their entire shipment of Prestige (don't think they sold any to the public) and put the singles up. 15+ cases...bound to be lots of 001s

My guess? They just opened their entire shipment of Prestige (don't think they sold any to the public) and put the singles up. 15+ cases...bound to be lots of 001s

Disgusting. Surely this isn't what Select expect from the retailers of their product?

As much as it would hurt the honest guys in the business I'd love to see Select move to website only fulfilment like Brilliance and Supremacy for all their releases

Disgusting. Surely this isn't what Select expect from the retailers of their product?

As much as it would hurt the honest guys in the business I'd love to see Select move to website only fulfilment like Brilliance and Supremacy for all their releases
Wouldn't mind it also.

What’s wrong with that they are a business, I also run a business and didn’t sell any boxes I opened everything I had, make more money selling singles than selling boxes at RRP And some businesses have orders for master sets to complete, and everyone has been cut back because select wanted to sell more through there website, it’s proven selling more through there website doesn’t work and I’m glad select are handing back control to the wholesale side

What’s wrong with that they are a business, I also run a business and didn’t sell any boxes I opened everything I had, make more money selling singles than selling boxes at RRP And some businesses have orders for master sets to complete, and everyone has been cut back because select wanted to sell more through there website, it’s proven selling more through there website doesn’t work and I’m glad select are handing back control to the wholesale side

Yep as long as the product is broken and makes it way to the market does it matter if it’s via sealed product or single cards.

Some people prefer just to buy the singles they need, so why should businesses be stopped from selling to those customers?

Online definitely works, look at Brilliance and see how many people managed to complete orders. This was an online only sale.

In contrast Dominance and Prestige made use of wholesalers and authorised retailers which took a big chunk of online stock.

Online sales are a level playing field for everyone. No back-door deals or close mates giving exclusive deals etc. It's a free for all for everyone within the rules provisioned.

Online definitely works, look at Brilliance and see how many people managed to complete orders. This was an online only sale.

In contrast Dominance and Prestige made use of wholesalers and authorised retailers which took a big chunk of online stock.

Online sales are a level playing field for everyone. No back-door deals or close mates giving exclusive deals etc. It's a free for all for everyone within the rules provisioned.
Brilliance never worked was a 2 box limit yet I know of someone who has never bought a box of AFL Cards they buy and sell concert tickets so pretty much a scalper, they are set up to buy lots of tickets quickly and used that setup to buy 60 boxes of brilliance then flipped them for upto 3 times the price the 3 seperate drops just made it easier, so no, selling 100% on selects website is not a level playing field, I doubt this person was the only 1 doing this and will only get worse going forward

Brilliance never worked was a 2 box limit yet I know of someone who has never bought a box of AFL Cards they buy and sell concert tickets so pretty much a scalper, they are set up to buy lots of tickets quickly and used that setup to buy 60 boxes of brilliance then flipped them for upto 3 times the price the 3 seperate drops just made it easier, so no, selling 100% on selects website is not a level playing field, I doubt this person was the only 1 doing this and will only get worse going forward
In my view it did work. Just because one buyer broke rules doesn't mean it wasn't a success.

You're missing the point that all stock was on offer to purchase. No favouritism to this breaker, retailer etc.

If Select would rightly do their job, they could block any buyers like this to safeguard buying for everyone else. It would then dispel your main point.

Back
Top Bottom