2021 Elite Official Thread

Stupid question, but has anyone seen a Boyd BALL patch card? Are they out there? I've seen several Boot Patch cards, but not the Ball patch yet, mind you I have not watched every break from every dealer.

I have seen one posted on FB.

Stupid question, but has anyone seen a Boyd BALL patch card? Are they out there? I've seen several Boot Patch cards, but not the Ball patch yet, mind you I have not watched every break from every dealer.
Not 1 mate and I’ve been looking . Strange hey ?

Saw someone on Facebook has pulled this
Screenshot_20210916-095744_Facebook.jpg

Given the way he was tackling at the end of his career the obvious thing to say about his balls is he had none or they were very little hence why the cards are scarce.

Undecided, depends on the patches I get back.
Yeah be good to see them .I find it crazy what some people are paying for patch cards atm before seeing what they will end up with . Be disappointing paying $600 for a Kikau patch that’s completely black

I like the Kikau patch , I personally like the sponsor patches but still pricey at around $600. I understand the Cam Smith fetching big $$ but the others not so much .

Back
Top Bottom