2021 Elite Official Thread

Huge increase from last year and would need to be something special in there to justify it . Don’t think a priority type card with some glitter will cut it either. Still can’t understand the prices on those even though they were out of /23 or what ever . When black LSB are going for $100 months after release they would want a Thurston or Lockyer type auto at a minimum I’d think .
Maybe some big name patch cards like a Smith that will hold . Or maybe just put 500 Smith auto patches in for all of us that missed out 🤣
Nah no more smith patch autos, in fact everyone that isn't me should burn theres in protest of TLA! Wouldn't that show them 😁😁

20210608_133347.jpg

I'm led to believe its a 48 card set with some silver and gold parallels and will sell cheaply $2.50 - $3 a pack through newsagents to compensate for them not getting Elite.

Very similar to the Best and Less set.

Elite will be more expensive this year anyway..... would not surprise me if its close to $10 a pack and $240 RRP per box.

Thats all i've heard i'm afraid.

Like most things take it with a grain of salt....
So if what your saying is correct and it could well be ($240 a box give or take ) , how much are the PRIORITY boxes going to be ???

Back
Top Bottom