Baseball 2021 Bowman Draft Jumbo Box

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Tried the new Bowman Draft for 2021.

Must admit I don't know much but the Pacheco looks to be a nice hit! Looks to be a PSA candidate

Got me a numbered Bobby Witt Jr for the PC so that's good!

I think I might get a super jumbo if i can get enough cash in time

20220206_125744.jpg

20220206_130127.jpg

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
The Pacheco is a great hit. He's been playing well so far this year. Draft has got a bit out of my comfort zone these last two years. I remember paying $300 for a jumbo in 2019. It's doubled since then. These are my favourite products in the hobby - Bowman Draft, Bowman Chrome and Bowman baseball and they pretty much have been since 2018.

The Pacheco is a beautiful card. And worth a tidy sum.

The Tiedemann is also a decent hit. Definitely one of the pick of the pitchers

Last edited:

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
The Pacheco is a great hit. He's been playing well so far this year. Draft has got a bit out of my comfort zone these last two years. I remember paying $300 for a jumbo in 2019. It's doubled since then. These are my favourite products in the hobby - Bowman Draft, Bowman Chrome and Bowman baseball and they pretty much have been since 2018.

The Pacheco is a beautiful card. And worth a tidy sum.

The Tiedemann is also a decent hit. Definitely one of the pick of the pitchers

I had a preorder box that my shop had lost, so they traded it for an equivalent box and i took the hobby jumbo.

Great decision as i didn't want that Obsidian Basketball ;)

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
It's definitely worth grading as it's big card and potentially a very big card. He's in a little slump at the moment but I like him a lot.

I've never graded with BGS before because I don't like their slabs. Also, I think a BGS 9.5 for a card like that is not going to command much more value on the secondary market than a PSA9. However, a PSA10 will be far more valuable than a BGS9.5.

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
I think it's the reverse with baseball. I prefer sleek rather than chunky. Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Top Bottom