2021/22 NBA Season Thread

View: https://youtu.be/h1iOy1zmrb8?t=89

epic brain explosion by an MVP player. I used to do this shit in social men's leagues and like local grade D mens ball - for this to happen in a game now is WILD. like wtaf Jokic

even weighing up partly with what the Morris twins are known for - dirty plays - this may have been too dirty - from behind???? at least take him on from the front. I've been punched in the back of the head before and it's a dog act - no respect for that shit - if you can't get me from the front piss off

Pretty incredible the Suns have won 16 in a row and still aren't the top side in the West.
Helps to have a healthy squad.
Dubs similar as they knew Klay was out til Xmas and Wiseman was an issue pre-season.
In game injuries and Covid H&S protocols really testing squads early, eg. Nuggets & Philly.

Speaking of Covid, Bron is out for multiple games to H&S protocols (source: Woj)

Couple of big games y'day from the BIG men.

Jokic rescued the Nuggs against the Clips in OT with 49/14/10.
Embiid with 50 and 12 in only 27 minutes against Orlando.

Interestingly, in the past hour, Morey has lowered his eyes in a potential trade for Simmons, looking at a Top 40 player now. They have to pull the trigger with Embiid in such rare form. Russ perhaps??? lol

Tatum for Simmons plus whatever extras to make it work.