2021/22 NBA Season Thread

View: https://youtu.be/h1iOy1zmrb8?t=89

epic brain explosion by an MVP player. I used to do this shit in social men's leagues and like local grade D mens ball - for this to happen in a game now is WILD. like wtaf Jokic

even weighing up partly with what the Morris twins are known for - dirty plays - this may have been too dirty - from behind???? at least take him on from the front. I've been punched in the back of the head before and it's a dog act - no respect for that shit - if you can't get me from the front piss off

Pretty incredible the Suns have won 16 in a row and still aren't the top side in the West.
Helps to have a healthy squad.
Dubs similar as they knew Klay was out til Xmas and Wiseman was an issue pre-season.
In game injuries and Covid H&S protocols really testing squads early, eg. Nuggets & Philly.

Speaking of Covid, Bron is out for multiple games to H&S protocols (source: Woj)

Hahaha wow - random shots fired at lunch time!!!! Haha

LeRona or LeKaren as he is also known has just tried to have me kicked out of Ozcards cause I made him cry.

1638329999070.png

Couple of big games y'day from the BIG men.

Jokic rescued the Nuggs against the Clips in OT with 49/14/10.
Embiid with 50 and 12 in only 27 minutes against Orlando.

Interestingly, in the past hour, Morey has lowered his eyes in a potential trade for Simmons, looking at a Top 40 player now. They have to pull the trigger with Embiid in such rare form. Russ perhaps??? lol

Couple of big games y'day from the BIG men.

Jokic rescued the Nuggs against the Clips in OT with 49/14/10.
Embiid with 50 and 12 in only 27 minutes against Orlando.

Interestingly, in the past hour, Morey has lowered his eyes in a potential trade for Simmons, looking at a Top 40 player now. They have to pull the trigger with Embiid in such rare form. Russ perhaps??? lol
Tatum for Simmons plus whatever extras to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom