2021-22 hoops gravity feed packs at Coles supermarkets....

taffster74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
Bought ten of these today and found a little, unadvertised surprise. Not only do you get the neon green parallel (1 per pack) but you also get the winter parallel (roughly 1 in 2 packs).

16528423711188284211230716314536.jpg

I have about 10 blaster boxes, guaranteed an patch per box, if you want to do a personal break dude? Round up some mates. Works out cheaper than buying the packs.

I have 1000's of base cards to. DM me what ya after and I am happy to get it across to ya, they just sit here and I use them for postage protection lol.

They're from two years ago. I think this year, panini is just making certain things easier to get.
Hmm I could clikc to add to cart. But never went any further, ill take your word for it, was just posting relveant info. well in this case not relevant! soz.

I am uploading about 50 cards a day on average, ebay sometimes don't list them for 34 hours, but check them out, I go hih end, > 3k cards, I buy boxes at bargains, when I can get them and store them and open them either myself or if anyone wants to do some breaks.

My ebay store, https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/waxbusters-au

If you want something llet me know, its all radom as I go throught stacks of cards on the daily.

Back
Top Bottom