The Ex COVID-19 Troll thread: 2019-2024 Sniffles Edition - Now a general funnies thread!

Anyone else panic buying but hit their stash early? 🤣

59881BE6-F0E1-42F1-BA5E-5FA68F85B765.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzzr7RbzUTs

Anyone online I recommend having a beer or nine to unwind then just rock up in here and post the first thing that comes to mind! You never know where it will lead! It's like youtube - I specifically go to search something like Kevin Garnett career highlights - 3 hours later I'm watching the videos on life cycle of the march fly narrated by Morgan Freeman. I won't say what I end up watching 3 hours after THAT!

Anyone online I recommend having a beer or nine to unwind then just rock up in here and post the first thing that comes to mind! You never know where it will lead! It's like youtube - I specifically go to search something like Kevin Garnett career highlights - 3 hours later I'm watching the videos on life cycle of the march fly narrated by Morgan Freeman. I won't say what I end up watching 3 hours after THAT!

I wondered where you went for those 17 seconds last night.

I had a headache all day today, possibly too much red wine and tried for a sleep in but no chance with kids as per fucking usual.

Switching it back to old faithful tonight , cheers all

to.jpg

I had a headache all day today, possibly too much red wine and tried for a sleep in but no chance with kids as per f***ing usual.

Switching it back to old faithful tonight , cheers all

to.jpg

I went to a beach once and got attacked by a swarm of brown bottles just like that!

In other news......if the Corona Virus was a card, it would be this Steve Nash Sketch from Leaf. Not sure if its Nash or Russell Coight without his hat?

1585384103712.png

I went to a beach once and got attacked by a swarm of brown bottles just like that!

In other news......if the Corona Virus was a card, it would be this Steve Nash Sketch from Leaf. Not sure if its Nash or Russell Coight without his hat?

1585384103712.png

Dead ringer for Russell Coight! Haha

Back
Top Bottom