2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

Yep won’t be much around, I don’t get my cases till probably mid March, should be plenty of starter packs around as they didn’t get delayed

It’s been mentioned by SW that there are less starter packs around this year, although this might just correlate to less total cases of the product.

Whether it’s a significant amount less remains to be seen.

It’s been mentioned by SW that there are less starter packs around this year, although this might just correlate to less total cases of the product.

Whether it’s a significant amount less remains to be seen.
Not sure but nearly sold out already apparently

Any idea if the Starter packs will be available in any retail channels? Keen to grab a few for my nieces and nephew who like AFL.

How good do the new BP’s look!
Glad they are a white edge this year
What number and how many per team do people think?

Select Footy Cards
5 hrs ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 9***
We continue our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release today with a sneak peak at one of our Gold Brownlow Predictor cards, featuring the Brisbane Lions’ Lachie Neale!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...

The youtube video says the gold brownlow predictor cards are way less numbered than last year. 3 variations, could b?
then again they said dp sigs were way down last year and they were 5 cards less than the previous year.
brt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Select Footy Cards
5 hrs ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 9***
We continue our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release today with a sneak peak at one of our Gold Brownlow Predictor cards, featuring the Brisbane Lions’ Lachie Neale!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...

The youtube video says the gold brownlow predictor cards are way less numbered than last year. 3 variations, could b?
then again stevic said dp sigs were way down last year and they were 5 cards less than the previous year.
brt.jpg

Stevic does like to embellish the truth pre-release, seemingly to throw people off the scent until ratios and numbered cards are fully revealed.

Given Stevic has said one 55pt jigsaw piece per pack and the die cuts are 35pt my best guess at a ratio so far is:

Jigsaw 1:1
Blue Die Cut 1:3 (12 per box)
Starburst 1:6 (6)
Contested Beast 1:6 (6)
Milestone 1:9 (4)
Disney 1:12 (3)
Firework 1:12 (3)
Starburst Galactic 1:36 (1)
Predictor variant or other box hit 1:36 (1)

think we are still waiting on the release of platinum's and premiership predictors. I am thinking predictors are /125 roughly, platinums /40 and then premiership predictors. 4 players per team for predictors and 1 wildcrard (pure speculation though)

fireworks are numbered so wouldn't imagine 3 per box but if so that's great value for $90 a box. I reckon 1 premiership predictor, 1 brownlow predictor and either or both of 1 galactic and 1 firework per box. With signatures at 1 per case.

fireworks are numbered so wouldn't imagine 3 per box but if so that's great value for $90 a box. I reckon 1 premiership predictor, 1 brownlow predictor and either or both of 1 galactic and 1 firework per box. With signatures at 1 per case.

Series two has over ten numbered cards a box. I don’t think three fireworks is a stretch at all.

think we are still waiting on the release of platinum's and premiership predictors. I am thinking predictors are /125 roughly, platinums /40 and then premiership predictors. 4 players per team for predictors and 1 wildcrard (pure speculation though)
What makes you think there are premiership predictors?

I'm think this ATM:

Brownlow predictor gold /185
Brownlow predictor platinum /75
Brownlow predictor team colours /40
Premiership predictors 1:432 packs

PS by the looks of things those fireworks die cuts be numbered to something like /600 if 3 per box? Suspecting 12 per team also?

What makes you think there are premiership predictors?
It's a good question but by the looks of things thought they said there'd be a total of 12 previews and we have 3 to go if that's true.

Also suspect select feel the pressure of collectors that having the predictors in series 2 is fruitless and the NRL releases have them in series 1 already which says something

It's a good question but by the looks of things thought they said there'd be a total of 12 previews and we have 3 to go if that's true.

Also suspect select feel the pressure of collectors that having the predictors in series 2 is fruitless and the NRL releases have them in series 1 already which says something

There is two previews to go.

This was confirmed yesterday.

PS by the looks of things those fireworks die cuts be numbered to something like /600 if 3 per box? Suspecting 12 per team also?

If there is 12 per team and there was the same amount of cases as last year they would be numbered to /540 at three per box.

Almost all hints (less starter packs, lower number predictors etc) suggest there are less cases than last year.

Back
Top Bottom