2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

Yes i vcollect all gws and gc. I support what the aflw competition stands for and the opportunity it presents alot of people.

Tbh if i got a daisy pearce signature card i would be just as happy as getting a jack viney or max gawn signature. But yes if your putely looking at it to flip then you probably would rather avoid. But whats the difference between the suns and freo cards at the monent anyway

Yes i vcollect all gws and gc. I support what the aflw competition stands for and the opportunity it presents alot of people.

Tbh if i got a daisy pearce signature card i would be just as happy as getting a jack viney or max gawn signature. But yes if your putely looking at it to flip then you probably would rather avoid. But whats the difference between the suns and freo cards at the monent anyway
There is a big difference between flipping and trying to sell your hits to get your pc team

So will these blue die cuts be replacing the jigsaw in certain packs like the red die cuts last year?

So far ratios are a little confusing.

Hope not!
I don’t even like the AFLW base counting as part of the base set.
can guarantee if they done a stand alone AFLW set would be a bust
So are you trying to say AFL women's card should be comprising a seperate card release of packets and boxes all together seperate from the men's cards releases? (IE similar format to the old future force perhaps?)

So are you trying to say AFL women's card should be comprising a seperate card release of packets and boxes all together seperate from the men's cards releases? (IE similar format to the old future force perhaps?)

I’ve said my but just read 👆
A new preview dropped today that’s what we should be talking about.
what do people think
Do these replace the red die cuts you think?

Not the best background, leopard print!.

Select Footy Cards
2 hrs ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 6***
Our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release rolls on today with a look at one of our Leopard Starburst Caricature cards, featuring the Hawthorn Football Club's Tom Scully!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...
Image may contain: one or more people

Select Footy Cards
15 February at 10:00 ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 5***
We continue our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release today with a sneak peak at one of our Milestone cards, featuring the Port Adelaide Football Club's Justin Westhoff!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...
Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport

Select Footy Cards
13 February at 10:00 ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 4***
Our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release continues today with a look at one of our brand new Contested Beast cards, featuring the Richmond FC’s Dustin Martin!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts like this one, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...
Image may contain: 1 person

Milestones look great

Beasts are ok

Agreed never been fan of starburst, but do understand they’re in the series for the kids (remember this is a $2.99 a pack release)

Hoping something else rather than two variants of BPs for us collectors

Any news on case cards?

Does anyone know if any adverts for Select or Teamcoach in the preseason /fantasy guide footy record?

Does anyone know if any adverts for Select or Teamcoach in the preseason /fantasy guide footy record?
Just this for teamcoach
0802E999-EE03-4D81-BE56-46952E7B46FC.jpeg

nothing for select though

like the look of the milestone cards,
never been a fan of the starbursts, but they are aimed for the kids...

Milestones look great

Beasts are ok

Agreed never been fan of starburst, but do understand they’re in the series for the kids (remember this is a $2.99 a pack release)

Hoping something else rather than two variants of BPs for us collectors

Any news on case cards?

No case cards in series one this year.

Confirmed by Stevic and a couple of card shops I’ve spoken to.

Leopard print, seriously? Probably time to give these starburst cards a rest if it’s come to this.

I thought they peaked with the team colour/logo designs and really hoped that would be the last of them.

Curious to see whether further variants are in the starter pack and a box hit.

Back
Top Bottom