2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

my numbers:
1582692637437.png

Best thing about these ratios is they’ll be more sort after and therefor worth more also
yep couldn't agree more.. the reason the BP's and tye dyes were so cheap was because there was way too many of them and were guaranteed to hit both in a box... i like the changes overall.. and we haven't even seen the last card yet

my numbers:
1582692637437.png
I think the case numbers will be lower. Starter cases were 240 last year I think equating to 400 sets of starburst.

That's equivalent of 200 extra cases on top of the 2152 mentioned plus a few loose packs with the albums, total closer to 2360

I think the case numbers will be lower. Starter cases were 240 last year I think equating to 400 sets of starburst.

That's equivalent of 200 extra cases on top of the 2152 mentioned plus a few loose packs with the albums, total closer to 2360
yep fair call - in that case, then the bottom scenario in my numbers is probably closest

yep fair call - in that case, then the bottom scenario in my numbers is probably closest
I agree, more likely one of the two at the bottom from your tables.

It's good they've mixed it up but value per case will be more random without a case card and two platinum predictors. Half the boxes will only have a numbered starburst and diecut but the numbering will be lower than last year.

Not so sure about signatures rumours. Is it likely 18 showstoppers have signed? Would be surprising for series 1. Are the players on the front of packs candidates for showstoppers?

It's good they've mixed it up but value per case will be more random without a case card and two platinum predictors. Half the boxes will only have a numbered starburst and diecut but the numbering will be lower than last year.

Not so sure about signatures rumours. Is it likely 18 showstoppers have signed? Would be surprising for series 1. Are the players on the front of packs candidates for showstoppers?

They are numbered to 70 I can tell you that!

Certainly no case card strips $60 from the case value straight away.

I think it’s fair to say the Galactic will be worth close to double the Tye Dye/Black values.

Also given there are eight fireworks of each team these essentially replace the Black/Tye Dye per box and should hold similar value with guys like Dusty and Cripps fetching decent dollars.

Predictors will be harder to come across, I’d guess a Cripps type will start at around $300.

Back
Top Bottom