2020 Grand Final week - predictions

cotchin#9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
A.C
Well gang, its that time of year again... Its been a strange year for us all (yet we should all be grateful that the afl pulled it off) and here we stand with just 2 teams left standing .... RICHMOND V'S GEELONG time to pick sides and make your predictions. (winner and norm smith)

Straight up... Tige's have the opportunity to stamp there claim of a dynasty and stand with some of the great sides we have all respected with there run of premierships (Bris / Cats / Hawks)
Got respect for the Cats ( yet don't fear them ) The amazing Gaz in his last game / Danger in his first g.f..

I'm confident.... RICHMOND by 3 goals
would just melt if Dusty could pull of his 3rd norm smith (🏆) But gonna go a outsider who can just step it up and shine in the big one SHAI BOLTON (its your time)

I've seen the cats live the last 2 weeks and geez they've looked good. In saying that, if I had a choice it was definitely them over playing the Lions.

Im hopeful as I was against Port but my ticker cant deal with another game like last week!

I'll go Nank for the Norm, was absolutely enormous last week.

Don’t like seeing a team dominate too much, so I’d usually tip against Richmond, but hate Geelong so much. The weekends prelim results couldn’t have worked out more wrong for me. Don’t want either of these teams to win ☹
Guess I’ll go for the Tigers just based on my hatred for the Cats. Just hoping for 2 things, it’s not a blow out like last year, and no Norm Smith for Martin.

Don’t like seeing a team dominate too much, so I’d usually tip against Richmond, but hate Geelong so much. The weekends prelim results couldn’t have worked out more wrong for me. Don’t want either of these teams to win ☹
Guess I’ll go for the Tigers just based on my hatred for the Cats. Just hoping for 2 things, it’s not a blow out like last year, and no Norm Smith for Martin.
here's hoping its a blow out..nothing beats 2019 knowing its in the bag by half time...cant beat relaxing with a smile while you cruz to the finish line..

I've seen the cats live the last 2 weeks and geez they've looked good. In saying that, if I had a choice it was definitely them over playing the Lions.

Im hopeful as I was against Port but my ticker cant deal with another game like last week!

I'll go Nank for the Norm, was absolutely enormous last week.
good call with Nank. man is a blue collar workhorse who gives his all.. just scored a 3 year extension today. Happy for him:thumbsup:

i'm with you dalbs. always love the day when dreams are made or broken.
its the ultimate tears of joy or tears of disappointment!

could only imagine what benji is feeling being at the game...respect and admiration to gaz..u are forever special...
but dusty is beyond special.
yellow and black

and huge thanks to brisbane for its work in keeping the comp going in 2020.
your pre game entertainment was crap.but the game will be remembered forever.

Premiership predictors hoping signatures are either Grimes, Houli, Short, Baker, Balta or Bolton...actually happy for it to be anyone 🤣🐯👍🏼
dont forget Broad aswell.
no better feeling waking up this morning. The feeling of pride is over flowing...

dont forget Broad aswell.
no better feeling waking up this morning. The feeling of pride is over flowing...
8CD363C6-7546-4F3C-8151-EECE3D8AA1F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom