2020 footy stars prestiege release.

Bgv are ripper cards and the sleeper of the set imo. Are being sold way too cheap. But only 80 availiable and I see them rising long term as they go into collections.

Engine rooms on the other hand are utter rubbish and ibcabt believe people are paying more for them than bgv.

Greens and reds are good to collect and brownlow predictors a bit meh!

Show shoppers are beautiful

That's my quick analysis.

Bgv are ripper cards and the sleeper of the set imo. Are being sold way too cheap. But only 80 availiable and I see them rising long term as they go into collections.

Engine rooms on the other hand are utter rubbish and ibcabt believe people are paying more for them than bgv.

Greens and reds are good to collect and brownlow predictors a bit meh!

Show shoppers are beautiful

That's my quick analysis.

Pretty spot on

I didn't care much for those BGVs until I had one in hand, amazing looking card.

Speaking of prices, has anyone spotted this? Still has 5 days left at auction 😧😧😧😧😧😧

A7C801FC-FE11-481F-842B-1028C1607867.jpeg

yes,yes and yes...going to be ultra interesting to see what it ends on..
my heart jumped when I saw it last night, then dropped to see what the price was on already!
jumper number and 40 only.( I got 5 days to win the lotto and jump in the bidding)
this and the De Goey (jumper no#) would have to be the 2 top cards of the release.

yes,yes and yes...going to be ultra interesting to see what it ends on..
my heart jumped when I saw it last night, then dropped to see what the price was on already!
jumper number and 40 only.( I got 5 days to win the lotto and jump in the bidding)
this and the De Goey (jumper no#) would have to be the 2 top cards of the release.

Top 2 bidders have 10 feedback between them, not saying its definitely not legit, but suspicious nonetheless

The other customer asked the sales assistant. She gave the I don’t know where we’re moving to my boss hasn’t told me answer. From that I’m guessing online, but it’s a guess.

https://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/property/169-peel-street-north-melbourne-vic-3051-14121309

With Chairman Dan moving his injecting room into the area, I expect most businesses will be getting out as soon as they can. Haven't been to card zone in years, so not sure what security is like, but small, valuable goods would be a prime target for those looking for a quick buck.

Just a thought...how good would it have been if instead of a BPP wildcard for each team...there was a Coleman medal predictor for each team

Already stated this but gee Gold showstopper look great and player selection spot on

can’t wait for 2020 dominance

great call dawg.. couldn't agree more.
your coleman suggestion has its merit as well. definitely brings in more of a roll of the dice..Tommy lynch its your year champ!!

I would have preferred 2 players from each team instead of the one plus team wild card. They could have done just the one wild card which represents all teams. Think they did this in 2006.

I would have preferred 2 players from each team instead of the one plus team wild card. They could have done just the one wild card which represents all teams. Think they did this in 2006.
2006 supreme predictor concept would have been better. Still a great release though

Coleman just a thought , as also mixes up the player cards a little

I love the idea of Coleman predictors to mix things up, because as we know the Brownlow is really a midfielders award.
and thats what unfortunately takes a little bit of the fun away from the award...
the coleman predictor spreads the chance to win wider. kennedy/riewoldt/cameron/hawkins/ buddy/ lynch/ darling +++

Back
Top Bottom