2020 footy stars prestiege release.

So crunching the Engine Room numbers equals 720 cases which gives us some round numbers for the bigger hits which seem likely.

Gold Showstopper /40 (One per case)
Platinum Predictor /40 (Four per case)

My guess is there's another case hit which would account for half the boxes and then another box hit in the other six boxes (Starburst to /60?) to go along with the Engine Room one per box.

Zebra DC 1:3
Red Parallel 1:6
Milestone Foil 1:12
Engine Room 1:24
?? - 1:48
Platinum Predictor 1:72
Gold Showstopper 1:288
?? - 1:288

16 inserts per box, 8 packs with common cards only.
Looks pretty good but there wouldn't be enough red parallels at 4 per box if there are 720 cases. It may be 700 if they hold a few back for replacements etc

720 cases x 12 boxes x 4 per box = 34,560 red parallels required
198 x 170 = 33,660 produced

Looks pretty good but there wouldn't be enough red parallels at 4 per box if there are 720 cases. It may be 700 if they hold a few back for replacements etc

720 cases x 12 boxes x 4 per box = 34,560 red parallels required
198 x 170 = 33,660 produced

True but I think there will be checklists as well.

Not too bad

#ed to 80, top 3 vote getters for each club and 1:48 packs

99149704_10157070408547377_781871265496432640_o.jpg

Surprise surprise matt26 puts a laughing face

The name of that card genuinely made me laugh!

Getters? What the hell!

What's next ........ AFL Premiership Ultra Dominant Supreme Influential Boots Wearers?

Sounds like Joe Biden named this set!

Look Spike have done a decent job with the design ( I'll give them that ) but whoever named that card needs to lower the dosage on their meds.

So I'm thinking that rules out any chance of a starburst variant.

Three previews left, six boxes left in the case with an unknown hit.

1:3
1:12

Is my guess, next preview the Platinum Predictor /40?

Very much hoping no Starburst unless it's an autograph variant...though that would be too similar to JaJas great harv time signature release (I'm a big fan of these cards). Also rather something different than platinum predictors.

Very much hoping no Starburst unless it's an autograph variant...though that would be too similar to JaJas great harv time signature release (I'm a big fan of these cards). Also rather something different than platinum predictors.
true...that "disco" roach was a cool card

So I'm thinking that rules out any chance of a starburst variant.

Three previews left, six boxes left in the case with an unknown hit.

1:3

Is my guess, next preview the Platinum Predictor /40?
i reckon plat predictor has to be /40 but i don't think doing every player is a great idea... so if they drop to only 1 player then it becomes the 1 per case hit.
the other 1 per case hit should be the gold showstopper which would be /40 as well to meet the numbers.
i can only think that there's another low parallel in there somewhere.. which could be like 1 per box and then additional for the boxes that don't have a gold ss, plat bp or bvg

i reckon plat predictor has to be /40 but i don't think doing every player is a great idea... so if they drop to only 1 player then it becomes the 1 per case hit.
the other 1 per case hit should be the gold showstopper which would be /40 as well to meet the numbers.
i can only think that there's another low parallel in there somewhere.. which could be like 1 per box and then additional for the boxes that don't have a gold ss, plat bp or bvg

I cant see the plat predictors being anything but a parallel version of the gold set.

The pattern for these previews is always ordered in increasing scarcity so I don't imagine another 1:24 card being previewed.

I cant see the plat predictors being anything but a parallel version of the gold set.

The pattern for these previews is always ordered in increasing scarcity so I don't imagine another 1:24 card being previewed.
Yea I can see the last 3 being
1:4 boxes
1:6 boxes
1:12 boxes
Or we could see something like 1:2 cases

Back
Top Bottom