2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Just had an update from TLA that Elite is already 100% allocated at the wholesale level.

There is an allocation to the newsagents which has been reduced this year however all other cases have been allocated to resellers.

In short its SOLD OUT at the wholesale level.
When was the last time a set was sold out prior to release (I get it’s to wholesalers but that’s still big)

When was the last time a set was sold out prior to release (I get it’s to wholesalers but that’s still big)

Considering Elite 2019 only sold out a few months ago....... not sure i've heard of any other NRL release selling out as fast recently.

I did ask that very question and was advised that the checklist will be released 2 weeks before the Elite release date of August 25th.
Surely someone who works at TLA or knows someone who does and has access to the list could print it out and put it in their back pocket and go for a walk and accidentally lose it for it to only be found by a fellow card enthusiast who then is the one who shows it online?
Remember Apple even did something like that to get a bit more free promotion lol 😝

If we get a team photo in the insert cards what will the predictor redemption get?

4DB81196-7177-4432-8E27-AA9E9C5678F5.png

Question for the brains trust - how many patches would u expect to get from a jersey, if the sharks RTF is Fifita or even Graham using a jersey that has already been used, then they have already used 225 patches from the same jersey, with Jersey card /150, Signature/jersey card /50 and Double Header /75

Question for the brains trust - how many patches would u expect to get from a jersey, if the sharks RTF is Fifita or even Graham using a jersey that has already been used, then they have already used 225 patches from the same jersey, with Jersey card /150, Signature/jersey card /50 and Double Header /75
Here’s a cool link to how Panini make the jersey patches and how many they get out of it.

not sure how many from NRL but I would think more due to jersey size

View: https://youtu.be/Cgj_5ZhBsyw

I remember Beckett had an article which stated UD could get up to 2000 standard swatches from a Yao Ming Jersey.

Id imagine you could get somewhere close to at least 750-1000 from an NRL jersey?

I remember Beckett had an article which stated UD could get up to 2000 standard swatches from a Yao Ming Jersey.

Id imagine you could get somewhere close to at least 750-1000 from an NRL jersey?

Think it would depend on the patch sizes. The first few years the patches were very small. Last year with the booklets the patches were much larger.

Yeah and you would think they have taken the best bits with more colour . Might end up with full run of plain blue patches . I would hate to think that they would , but surely haven’t used the rest of Val Holmes who isn’t at the club .

Threads been quite, so pumped for the realease, @Matt26 expose some cards or a portion of the checklist. Like those panthers on and off the field ;)

I would if I had the checklist...... though in Billy Burns honor it would only be 4 or 5 pixels worth of checklist image you would be seeing.

Back
Top Bottom