2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I’ve had a go at the ratios for the normal boxes. Found it easier to average up slightly:

league sensation white 2 per case
League sensation black 1 per case
League sensation team 1 per two cases
Young gun black 2.5 per case
Billy slater auto 1 per two cases
Rtfs and spotlight patches 1 per case total
Rtfs and spotlight autos 1 per two cases
Grand final ball patch 1 per ten cases
ruby 10 per case
Sapphire 5 per case
Emerald 2.5 per case
Black 1 per 6 cases

Pretty rough but I think it’s accurate

Similar look of the Cordner Silver Parallel

pendles.jpg

As a Dogs supporter I'm laying pretty low at the moment and it doesn't seem as though this set has much for me to get excited about. That said, it looks like a very attractive product.
They've explained the focus on Billy Slater, which is reasonable, unless you think it's not - matter of opinion really.
And I really don't mind the way they've gone with the signature variations, it is drifting more and more towards American sports card territory but being an NFL collector I'm OK with that.
Just wondering though - and if this has been mentioned prior, I do apologise - the image for the Nick Meaney Young Gun is identical to his Future Focus card. Are the FF cards a preview? or are these images "mock-ups"? Slightly underwhelming if they're all the same.
Anyway, I'm all in again, just won't be counting the sleeps this time.

Good luck to youse all, Muzza.

As a Dogs supporter I'm laying pretty low at the moment and it doesn't seem as though this set has much for me to get excited about. That said, it looks like a very attractive product.
They've explained the focus on Billy Slater, which is reasonable, unless you think it's not - matter of opinion really.
And I really don't mind the way they've gone with the signature variations, it is drifting more and more towards American sports card territory but being an NFL collector I'm OK with that.
Just wondering though - and if this has been mentioned prior, I do apologise - the image for the Nick Meaney Young Gun is identical to his Future Focus card. Are the FF cards a preview? or are these images "mock-ups"? Slightly underwhelming if they're all the same.
Anyway, I'm all in again, just won't be counting the sleeps this time.

Good luck to youse all, Muzza.

I think in terms of imagery they only had 2 rounds to work with so its likely you may see some double up on images from the Future/In Focus cards.

Don't disagree with your other comments.

Cheers
Matt

So they had access for League Sensations but no access for Young Guns? Yeah, that makes sense right?

That does seem a little odd...... the only reason I could think of would be that having less signers to get lined up for signing sessions during a Pandemic may have been a preferred/easier outcome....otherwise cost could have also been a reason given that the are re-using assets (jerseys previously acquired, and old product - Milestones) to put this release together?

Cheers
Matt

That does seem a little odd...... the only reason I could think of would be that having less signers to get lined up for signing sessions during a Pandemic may have been a preferred/easier outcome....otherwise cost could have also been a reason given that the are re-using assets (jerseys previously acquired, and old product - Milestones) to put this release together?

Cheers
Matt
Matt,will the LS auto,s be via redemption,or have they already been signed.☺

Cheers
Matt
My money is on Cost-cutting....how it can be deemed a new release when they are recycling old crap is beyond me. And why make up rubbish blaming COVID when it didnt influence League Sensation signings

Back
Top Bottom