2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Looks like there won’t be any priority boxes available to collectors , I don’t think we will get any chance to buy any of them , only a few sellers will get these , and will bust the lot

Looks like there won’t be any priority boxes available to collectors , I don’t think we will get any chance to buy any of them , only a few sellers will get these , and will bust the lot
Once the distributors send the cases to the dealers,i think the dealers will let the members on ozcard know what is available.But you will have to be quick,as they won,t last long.

I think it’s just a build that is happening in card collection in general. And with the successes of traders priority I think it’s a good idea.
Spend an extra $40 and get two cards at worst worth $100.
the Priority CH on average have gone for $100 with some reaching $400. That has to be a good thing right? Sure the options to buy it can be better and that’s a fair discussion but the expansion is a good thing I believe

To fix it do you build a third set that’s just a base set - But they do that with B+L.

I think the days of set collecting are gone but the fun of trying to get what you can is still very much alive IMO
I’ve seen what you mean about the $100-$400 thing on eBay . I really don’t get it personally?
$400 for a base card with a foil number sounds insane

But it’s not about the secondary market , isn’t that the line that gets trotted out . Im not worried cause I wouldn’t buy them but it smells of predator trading to me .

But it’s not about the secondary market , isn’t that the line that gets trotted out . Im not worried cause I wouldn’t buy them but it smells of predator trading to me .
I think you mean the "Volatile Secondary Market". :ermm:

Here is the base card courtesy of @Diggaz TC

2020-Elite-Benji-Base.jpg

What about booklet sigs of the 8 teams who missed out last year and where is all the priority going?

In relation to the jerseys for the teams that missed out, I asked earlier in the year and was told that they had secured jerseys for these teams that missed out.

I have a suspicion that a couple of the jerseys are from previous years (not all from the same year like Elite 2019).

In relation to Priority, I don't have any info on this yet but will ask.

In relation to the jerseys for the teams that missed out, I asked earlier in the year and was told that they had secured jerseys for these teams that missed out.

I have a suspicion that a couple of the jerseys are from previous years (not all from the same year like Elite 2019).

In relation to Priority, I don't have any info on this yet but will ask.
Yeah I doubt they would be able to get hold of jerseys from this year because of Covid so understandable if it’s jerseys from different years.

Back
Top Bottom