2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I don’t know but I suspect they would be across the whole production run.
If they have a 3rd LS of the same player, I hope it’s a different image as well. Not just different colour “pen”. Other wise that’s taking the piss out of the people who are collecting and is the height of laziness. Only thing worse is the sticker autos

If they have a 3rd LS of the same player, I hope it’s a different image as well. Not just different colour “pen”. Other wise that’s taking the piss out of the people who are collecting and is the height of laziness. Only thing worse is the sticker autos
Spot on.If they go the way of sticker auto,s,thats will finish it for me.I don,t mind the 3 different levels of league sensations,but it would be nice to have 3 different photo,s of the player instead of 3 different coloured pens.If worse comes to worse i will try to collect all the different select auto,s i can afford.☺

Spot on.If they go the way of sticker auto,s,thats will finish it for me.I don,t mind the 3 different levels of league sensations,but it would be nice to have 3 different photo,s of the player instead of 3 different coloured pens.If worse comes to worse i will try to collect all the different select auto,s i can afford.☺
No doubt they will still have Sticker Autos of 2017/2018 Storm & Roosters Premiership Sets which will surface soon in a card variations. 2018 had Smith SOS sticker auto.
Ow and the 300 games sticker Autos*

No doubt they will still have Sticker Autos of 2017/2018 Storm & Roosters Premiership Sets which will surface soon in a card variations. 2018 had Smith SOS sticker auto.
Ow and the 300 games sticker Autos*
Don,t get me wrong,i love nrl auto,s as much as the next collector.But as many collector,s will say,there,s nothing better than an on card auto than a sticker auto.I have seen your outstanding Storm auto collection,which is something to be very proud off.So don,t let them sticker auto,s creep any further into your collection.I know you have couple of sticker auto,s and thats enough.😉

Don,t get me wrong,i love nrl auto,s as much as the next collector.But as many collector,s will say,there,s nothing better than an on card auto than a sticker auto.I have seen your outstanding Storm auto collection,which is something to be very proud off.So don,t let them sticker auto,s creep any further into your collection.I know you have couple of sticker auto,s and thats enough.😉
Cheers, Like wise with your 2013 & 14 LS mail days wow!
I just say that as there was a point raised in 2020 Elite conversation about how NBA patches and some autos are classes as "hits" yet are basically as base card.

I guess the best thing is the Elite sets are getting better each year, look in 2018 when a black signature was release, pre-sale we where all up in arms but upon release they went really well. Same with the priority boxes this year. Fingers crossed for another solid year to everyones teams.

Cheers, Like wise with your 2013 & 14 LS mail days wow!
I just say that as there was a point raised in 2020 Elite conversation about how NBA patches and some autos are classes as "hits" yet are basically as base card.

I guess the best thing is the Elite sets are getting better each year, look in 2018 when a black signature was release, pre-sale we where all up in arms but upon release they went really well. Same with the priority boxes this year. Fingers crossed for another solid year to everyones teams.
Well said.But as i said before,your in deep s..t this release.I have only 3 dragons auto,s to TRY and get.I don,t know how many cards you will have to chase.Good luck and were all here to help each other.☺

just not a level playing field at any level, why the hell have different boxes, biggest s h I t idea ever,
might as well put a sign out at every outlet that has cards, THESE BOXES DO NOT CONTAIN CERTAIN CARDS IE----
ITS LIKE GOING TO A CAR DEALER AND SAYING I WILL HAVE THAT CAR OVER THERE IN BLUE.
The dealer says if you want the wheels, you have deal direct with the manufacturer in china on the internet to get them.
Then you should get rid of the middleman, ie newsagents, coles, woolies, 7/11, and where else that sells them.

So am I wrong? Is it possible that there will be a third LS signature variant? If so perhaps;
/65 in black ink on white board
/40 in gold ink on black board
/25 in silver ink on black board replicating appearance of platinum

But then what about the young guns?

So am I wrong? Is it possible that there will be a third LS signature variant? If so perhaps;
/65 in black ink on white board
/40 in gold ink on black board
/25 in silver ink on black board replicating appearance of platinum

But then what about the young guns?

If I were a betting person....... id imagine

LS
#/80
#/40
#/20

YG
Unsigned
Priority #/19